Dean as an Independent (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:19:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Dean as an Independent (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Dean as an Independent  (Read 17517 times)
DarthKosh

« on: December 30, 2003, 01:45:13 PM »

Yessss...but Dean WON'T run as an independent if he fails to get the nomination and Nader is a spent force...

Dean is arrogent enough to run if things don't go the way he wants them to go.
DarthKosh

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 01:46:05 PM »

Yessss...but Dean WON'T run as an independent if he fails to get the nomination and Nader is a spent force...
Of course he won't run as a independent.  I don't see why some people think he will.

Because Dean is demented enough to think he is the savior of the country.
DarthKosh

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 01:47:58 PM »

Dean isn't going to run as a independent.

If he doesn't win the nom he will.
DarthKosh

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 01:50:46 PM »

How much you wanna bet?  Do you have a paypal account?  Lets roll baby!  Even odds, I put down double what you do.

The man is arrogant and a little unbalanced.  This whole exercise is about him.  THe smart people in the Dem party sees this but most do not.
DarthKosh

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 01:55:15 PM »

DarthKosh, do you have a paypal account?

So according to you i can not have an opinion without betting money?
DarthKosh

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 01:57:48 PM »

DarthKosh, do you have a paypal account?

So according to you i can not have an opinion without betting money?
I think you don't feel real strongly about it if you don't bet money.

Whatever.  I still no matter what you say that if Dean is denied in his mind the nom he will bolt and run as an independant.
DarthKosh

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 01:59:11 PM »

Fine then.  I don't even have a paypal account, so my point is moot.  I have a gambling disorder anyway, I better not get started up.

Save your money for the superbowl.
DarthKosh

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 02:12:13 PM »

DAVE'S ODDS TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL

1. New England....5/2
2. Philadelphia....5/2
3. St. Louis....4/1
4. Kansas City...4/1
5. Green Bay...12/1
6. Indianapolis...12/1
7. Denver....14/1
8. Tennessee...16/1
9. Baltimore...20/1
10. Carolina...20/1
11. Dallas...35/1
12. Seattle....60/1

But two bucks on 20/1 Carolina, don't take denver.  Seattle, although at 60/1, isn't worth your money.

I picked The pats in August so I am doing fine so far.

Rams and Chiefs.  Chiefs in a squeeker.
DarthKosh

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 02:17:36 PM »

Nonono.  The chiefs are dead, they are 3-3 in their last six.  Their defense is slow, and I wouldn't put half of a cent on trent Green in the playoffs.

Raven had no offense and they won.  So I will still tick to my prediction.
DarthKosh

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2003, 03:55:20 PM »

Nonono.  The chiefs are dead, they are 3-3 in their last six.  Their defense is slow, and I wouldn't put half of a cent on trent Green in the playoffs.

Raven had no offense and they won.  So I will still tick to my prediction.
The Chiefs defense is nowhere near the caliber of the 2000 ravens defense.  Not even close.

If you have a good offence you can have a weak defence.
DarthKosh

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2003, 03:59:37 PM »

Defense wins championships.  the last offensively based team to win a Super Bowl was St. Louis in 1999.

No true.  Tampa and New England had good offenses.
DarthKosh

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2003, 04:06:12 PM »

Defense wins championships.  the last offensively based team to win a Super Bowl was St. Louis in 1999.

No true.  Tampa and New England had good offenses.
Tampa did not have a good offense.  And New England's offense was functional but they were still defensively based.

Tampa had a good running game and a decent passing and the same for New England.  Oakland and the Rams had horrible defenses those years.
DarthKosh

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2003, 04:08:29 PM »

Tampa's defense carried them.  St. Louis's defense was good in 2001 after they added Aaneas williams and Duncan.

They had a mediocre run defense and williams aint a spring chicken.
DarthKosh

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2003, 04:11:04 PM »

Tampa's defense carried them.  St. Louis's defense was good in 2001 after they added Aaneas williams and Duncan.

He was then.  He was 33 I think.

That 's old for a corner that has to chase down twenty year olds.
DarthKosh

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2003, 07:05:34 PM »

He was then.  He was 33 I think.

That 's old for a corner that has to chase down twenty year olds.

I think you guys have made the most successful stray from topic ever. Smiley I opened this thread on page three and I was dumbfounded. You went from Dean running as an independent to SUPER BOWL. That is rather impressive... Smiley

The Superbowl is a month away.  It's never to early for superbowl chatter.
DarthKosh

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2003, 10:34:51 AM »

one week at a time in football:

Winners this weekend--

Broncos
Cowboys
Packers
Ravens

Boy the Cowboys had one hell of a year didn't they?
DarthKosh

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2003, 10:41:50 AM »

Winners this weekend--

Broncos
Cowboys
Packers
Ravens
You're nuts.  Broncos can pull of the repeat at Indy.  It reminds me of the Jets a few years ago going into Oakland twice, and losing the second game.  The Cowboys aren't going to defeat Carolina.  Carolina's defense is one of the best in the NFL, and they are on a roll again after stumbling.  And the ravens?  Nice defense, by my NFL MVP runner-up  Steve McNair will pick them apart and and bring the 11-win titans to victory.

Cowboys have had that kind of luck this year.
DarthKosh

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2003, 10:45:14 AM »

Winners this weekend--

Broncos
Cowboys
Packers
Ravens
You're nuts.  Broncos can pull of the repeat at Indy.  It reminds me of the Jets a few years ago going into Oakland twice, and losing the second game.  The Cowboys aren't going to defeat Carolina.  Carolina's defense is one of the best in the NFL, and they are on a roll again after stumbling.  And the ravens?  Nice defense, by my NFL MVP runner-up  Steve McNair will pick them apart and and bring the 11-win titans to victory.

They aren't that good.  Carter has more INT's than TD's.  The coach of the year, hands down, is Bill Belichick, who was Jets coach for a day.  I can't tell you what I think of that @$$h0Le Belichick.

That was the regular season.  This is the play-offs and it's a whole other animal.
DarthKosh

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2003, 10:47:02 AM »

Winners this weekend--

Broncos
Cowboys
Packers
Ravens

They aren't that good.  Carter has more INT's than TD's.  The coach of the year, hands down, is Bill Belichick, who was Jets coach for a day.  I can't tell you what I think of that @$$h0Le Belichick.

That was the regular season.  This is the play-offs and it's a whole other animal.
A six-seed has never made it to their respective conference championship.

And wild-cards never win championships either.
DarthKosh

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2003, 10:52:16 AM »

Winners this weekend--

Broncos
Cowboys
Packers
Ravens

Oh yeah? Denver in '97, Tennessee was a yard away in '99, Baltimore in 2000.
Dallas has a chance.  They got heart and a great coach.
DarthKosh

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2003, 10:55:32 AM »

Winners this weekend--

Broncos
Cowboys
Packers
Ravens

No chance.

We'll see.
DarthKosh

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2003, 10:57:05 AM »

Winners this weekend--

Broncos
Cowboys
Packers
Ravens

No chance.

We'll see.
Saturday night!
It's alright for football.
DarthKosh

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2003, 12:00:40 PM »

Traitor!

dc political report has one and so does C-span

if he catches me, who cares.  Even posting here so much lately as I have said I do have a great life and read and post on other boards also.
What other boards?  I like to read other boards, this is the only board I really post at.
DarthKosh

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2003, 12:02:30 PM »

That site is still up?
DarthKosh

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2003, 12:07:30 PM »

I was joking. Smiley

well actually it is helpful to be ona  couple of boards, as I just posted in House races of congressional- you can find out interesting facts and spread them.

Also I was at those before here and so I found this board through one of those boards.

Traitor!

dc political report has one and so does C-span

if he catches me, who cares.  Even posting here so much lately as I have said I do have a great life and read and post on other boards also.
What other boards?  I like to read other boards, this is the only board I really post at.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies