Aside from your home country - what region's politics & news do you follow most? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:58:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Aside from your home country - what region's politics & news do you follow most? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Pick the one region's politics & news you follow most closely (aside from your own)
East Asia

South Asia

Middle East

Russia / Fmr Soviet Republics

North Africa

Sub Saharan Africa

Europe

North America

Central America

Caribbean

South America

Oceania

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Aside from your home country - what region's politics & news do you follow most?  (Read 1012 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 24, 2017, 03:26:43 PM »

For regions as a whole, I guess Europe.  But if I could pick an individual country besides the US whose politics I know the best, it'd be Australia, since I used to live there.  Though "know the best" isn't the same as "currently follow".  I guess I'm paying more attention to what's happening in the UK right now than I am events in Australia.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 04:18:16 PM »

For regions as a whole, I guess Europe.  But if I could pick an individual country besides the US whose politics I know the best, it'd be Australia, since I used to live there.  Though "know the best" isn't the same as "currently follow".  I guess I'm paying more attention to what's happening in the UK right now than I am events in Australia.

ftfr

What is "ftfr"?  Maybe "fixed that for reasons"?  Also, I've never been to Austria, but I think I flew over it when I flew from London to Tel Aviv.  And I allegedly have some ancestors from there, as the parents of one of my great grandmothers immigrated from Vienna, so 1/8th of my DNA is suitable for doing battle with Krampus, and Tender is probably my distant cousin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies