Obama's cabinet has been cashing in and selling out so far (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:54:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama's cabinet has been cashing in and selling out so far (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama's cabinet has been cashing in and selling out so far  (Read 2273 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 24, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »

This happens after every administration, but it's a problem with the true leftist after the black man leaves office.  Very strange.

The implication here being the tired allegation that Bernie Bros are all Secret Trumpsters, right?
Or that many white leftists seem to have a problem now.  Just strange that many of those who are complaining about it are people who have worked in politics and themselves cashed out after leaving.  But I'm sure it is for a good reason.

Also, I never made a connection to Bernie Bros, wonder why you have to jump to that conclusion?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »

This happens after every administration, but it's a problem with the true leftist after the black man leaves office.  Very strange.

...you think that leftists only have a problem with union busting, lobbying for McDonalds, and helping to elect Theresa May because they're racists?

Liberals never to seize to amaze me.
Far leftist are amazing.  Wanting to cut off the nose to spite the face.  So sad.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 07:11:20 PM »

The implication here being the tired allegation that Bernie Bros are all Secret Trumpsters, right?
Or that many white leftists seem to have a problem now.  Just strange that many of those who are complaining about it are people who have worked in politics and themselves cashed out after leaving.  But I'm sure it is for a good reason.

Also, I never made a connection to Bernie Bros, wonder why you have to jump to that conclusion?

Many of the people complaining about it now weren't alive the last time a Democratic Administration cashed out.

And I didn't make the connection. You did. I'm simply not in the business of lying to myself about the intentions of others.

Incidentally, I was a Gary Johnson voter in the past two elections.
Point out in the post where I said Bernie Bros.  I'll be waiting.

And thanks for proving how bad your judgment is by voting for Johnson.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 07:24:58 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2017, 07:28:06 PM by JerryArkansas »

...you think that leftists only have a problem with union busting, lobbying for McDonalds, and helping to elect Theresa May because they're racists?

Liberals never to seize to amaze me.
Far leftist are amazing.  Wanting to cut off the nose to spite the face.  So sad.

Leftists "[want] to cut off the nose to spite the face" because they oppose union busting, lobbying for McDonalds, and helping to elect Theresa May? Is that your sentence is trying to imply? Sorry, it's just that it's difficult to understand most of what you post, and I'm not quite sure what your point is here.
Yeah I definitely think calling out all of those terrible things is bad. Of course calling out all the injustices which are done by the right is horrible and should not be tolerated.

Or I'm commenting on the purging nature that many far-leftists have towards individuals who don't follow them lock step.

Many of the people complaining about it now weren't alive the last time a Democratic Administration cashed out.

And I didn't make the connection. You did. I'm simply not in the business of lying to myself about the intentions of others.

Incidentally, I was a Gary Johnson voter in the past two elections.
Point out in the post where I said Bernie Bros.  I'll be waiting.

How dumb do you think we are? Just curious.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Why should I feel ashamed of having voted for the best candidate in the last election?
Again, where did I say Bernie Bros.  I'm sorry that you associate white true leftist with Bernie Bro though. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 07:53:49 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2017, 08:47:33 PM by JerryArkansas »

Reposting this here for a bit of clarity on my posts.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies