Opinion of Spark498 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:19:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Spark498 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Spark498
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Opinion of Spark498  (Read 2349 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: June 24, 2017, 06:39:27 PM »

I'd say I'm about 55% convinced that his relationship advice thing was a trolling scheme that he just never let go of. I imagine most people would find something like that funny for maybe a couple weeks max, but Spark just kept it going for literally as long as he could - months even, going so far as to make a thread in the International Elections board during the UK snap election, just so he could feed off the activity there. IF that is the case, I would vote HP for sure because trolling for weeks/months on end like that is pathetic in my eyes.

But if he wasn't trolling, then I guess he could just be a bit odd and extremely stubborn. Since I don't know what his deal is, I'm just not going to vote.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 08:45:58 PM »

OK, but all of his threads are like that.  He constantly posts these ridiculous advice threads, like:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=265399.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=267088.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=267147.0

If his dating thread was trolling, then his entire persona is trolling, because that's what he sounds like all the time.

This is exactly why I am so conflicted. That extra 5% comes from me wondering if, as part of his "ultimate troll," he just decided to ask a question just like he always does but instead make his situation/responses sound absurd.

I just don't know how else to look at his responses from that marvelous thread and not think he is trolling.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 10:01:05 PM »

I don't know. The thought of that dating advice thread being real is ...unsettling. It's not often I see someone trying so hard to guide another person they like to a proper park bench to have a brief period of alone time.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 10:41:33 PM »

Here is his YouTube channel:

Link.

Listen to him talking about his predictions for the gubernatorial races. This doesn't sound like someone who thinks Trump can win Oregon, the parties will switch platforms or stalking a random girl is a pretty good idea. Tongue

Like Techno Timmy said, Spark is getting a good chuckle out of this thread.

Omg look at all those videos. It's like he is pumping out 5-6 predictions/scenarios a day. He also doesn't sound like what I thought. That sounds like the voice of a TROLL
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies