Opinion of Spark498 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:51:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Spark498 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Spark498
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Opinion of Spark498  (Read 2353 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 24, 2017, 10:00:09 PM »

Terrifying.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 10:15:06 PM »

I don't know. The thought of that dating advice thread being real is ...unsettling. It's not often I see someone trying so hard to guide another person they like to a proper park bench to have a brief period of alone time.

Speaking as a male who is (well, a lot less than in prior years) relatively socially timid when it comes to  women, I will say this: absurdity, strangeness, and the genuinely bizarre are no strange concepts to the male mind; the same could be said for entirely misunderstood cues. That he is so open about his derangement, and that he does not regard his own thoughts as particularly strange, (combined, of course, with his excessive obsessiveness) is in itself the truly scary. Now, the fact that he posts so often in regards to this and other inane subjects means either he is (A) entirely unsuited for society; (B) a troll. In either case, he is a danger to any attempt at maintaining a "serious" forum (I would still consider keeping him around as a jester, of sorts).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies