What is the stupidest thing you have put on the atlas?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:58:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What is the stupidest thing you have put on the atlas?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the stupidest thing you have put on the atlas?  (Read 904 times)
The Chill Moderate Republican
The Political Sandwich
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 25, 2017, 01:28:27 PM »

I've heard states that were founded on the basis of religion (such as Israel and the United States)
I've heard of states that were founded because of Nationalist reasons (such as the German Empire)
I've heard of states that were founded on the basis of decolonization (such as India)

A state that was founded on the basis of sexual orientation? No modern state was founded this way and I don't have good feelings about how this nation-state is going to last. Lets just call This country LESBOS (get it?) This country will span the area known as California. The borders of this new nation will  be west of the sierra Nevada and south or Oregon.

Maybe the only way that this will work if the LGBTQ community starts up a stir to create their own nation-state. This would be a civil war on the west coast of the united states. millions of refugees from the west coast flee to escape the homeland. Most of them settle in the Rockies and have a deep hatred of the LGBTQ community for pushing them out Some of them go to the This might be a very low chance, but if they do, this would be the first time in modern history that a county was founded on sexual orientation.

The Political system could be best compared to the country of china. Hate speech is not permitted in this nation and internet restrictions only allow you go to to sites that support the main ideas of the LGBTQ nation. The economical policies of this country focus around the fact of climate change. The state persecutes all who say that climate change isn't real. Fracking is also not allowed in this nation since national policy prevents people from doing this.

There are two main political parties of this great nation, The Party of the LGBTQ republic and the Party all people. Both of these political parties have very similar views. both support
 the liberties of all its citizens (except heterosexuals), they both support tough government regulation on businesses, and want a small military. The only thing that both of these parties disagree on is on foreign policy. The Party of the LGBTQ community is more interventionist and hawkish compared to the Party of all People. There is a small third party in the country of Lesbos, the Party for tradition is a conservative party. This party is very small and only get support around the regional countryside where many heterosexuals still live. 

This state would have people all over the world speaking different languages and different cultures. This would be a huge problem for them and ethnic enclaves start to sprout up around this country. These groups don't get along well at all and Nationalist movements would start to sprout up around the country. This country will start to split up like Yugoslavia and the united states might try to absorb some of the fractured countries. Some of the ethnic groups that came abroad will go back to their home country if they can.

This new country would be extremely liberal and extremely tolerant society.This country would be a social democracy.I would expect that some polygamists might come into the country. I would also say that about 20% of the country is heterosexual. This state is very hostile to people that are heterosexual and spews propaganda against them. This country might last for about 50 years because of the very low birthrate (because you know). The low birthrate will cause this LGBTQ community not to fund their social security checks easily.

Either Way, i don't think that a nation-state based on gender will last very long. come to think of it, this could be a book plot.

Please note this is a product of my imagination. also note that i'm not hating on the LGBTQ community.

I don't know if i should be ashamed of this or be proud of this.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 01:55:57 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=13577;sa=showPosts
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 03:51:43 PM »

First 15000 of my posts.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 05:24:42 PM »

My prediction that the Tories would get over 400 seats in the GE Tongue
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 08:44:23 PM »

I don't know if it was the stupidest, but I know which one I regret the most.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 09:13:24 PM »

Every other post is a candidate, if I'm being honest. I just post whatever I'm thinking at the moment, and regret it later half the time.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 09:19:20 PM »

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 11:14:52 PM »

All of my "Generation Z = Hitler youth" posts.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 11:38:48 PM »

Do coal miners in the UK vote Labour, Conservative , or UKIP.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 11:28:42 AM »

My first ~1500 posts(or all of them, if we base "stupidity" to also refer to it's inherent value).
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2017, 11:51:59 AM »

I go on this site while I literally have nothing else to do (i.e., at work or on a weeknight when my friends aren't doing anything and I have no family activities going on) ... so most of what I post is pretty "stupid."
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 02:03:17 PM »

oh boy...
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 02:12:03 PM »
« Edited: June 26, 2017, 03:10:18 PM by L.D. Smith »

If I made a post that was in April two years ago and NOT related to some ITL, odds are it was garbage.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2017, 02:25:53 PM »

My support for Palin as McCain's VP nominee.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2017, 04:37:56 PM »

My support for Palin as McCain's VP nominee.
You have never posted a stupid thing on Atlas?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 10:31:20 PM »

My updated presidential map, which I didn't really believe but got tired of defending my never-wavering belief that Trump was going to win.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies