Baghdad Bob game
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:56:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Baghdad Bob game
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Baghdad Bob game  (Read 315 times)
Cashew
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 25, 2017, 03:13:39 PM »

In this game the person above you will ask that you a difficult question about ___, and it is your job as the spokesperson to come up with the most outlandish explanation possible. Try to avoid something vague like 4d chess.

Example of a question:
What is your response to the collapse of the Iraqi army, the advance on Baghdad, and the disapearance of your leader?

Response: You fools, do you really think an army as mighty as ours would crumble so easily, soon the Americans will be overextended and the leader will personally command an uprising againat the invaders, after which the true military will show up and cut off their escape!

Why does Trump want to build a wall of solar panels after previously insisting on a normal wall?

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 04:42:59 PM »

Because then the wall will be like any Trump property-hot! Too hot for any illegals to dare touch it!

Keystone Pipeline
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 07:31:54 PM »

Few people realize the Keystone Pipeline will help thousands of fish spawn upstream by pumping them along as well. In three years, I believe we will even have a hyperloop train running inside the pipeline itself, generating massive revenue for the states involved. Thus, I suspect we will have Al Gore and Elon Musk supporting and paying for the pipeline in no more than six months.

Why haven't reporters been allowed to film White House press briefings?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 09:14:57 PM »

Reporters can film the press briefings!  Just look carefully, I only want you to look carefully. Do not repeat the lies of liars. Do not become like them. Once again, I blame Al-Jazeera before it ascertains what takes place. Please, make sure of what you say and do not play such a role.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 01:28:38 AM »

Roger Rabbit was framed by crooked special interests because he knew too much! Roger Rabiit threatened their stronghold on national politics!

Why hasn't the Fairly Odd Parents TV show been cancelled?
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 09:22:59 AM »

The Fairly Oddparents isn't a bad show. In fact, it isn't even a show at all. It is an alternate reality experiment that will revolutionize our understanding of the world. Hover jeeps, flying tables, and so much more will become the reality because of us airing this great show!

What do you have to say about the spy drones in peoples bedrooms you made to collect data for facebook, Mr. Zuckerburg?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 09:55:39 AM »
« Edited: June 27, 2017, 10:43:55 AM by Fearless Leader X »

None of the "people" my drones spy on are actual people, so it doesn't matter.  No one but me actually exists, you're just a bunch of artificially intelligent pieces of digital code programed to mimic human consciousnesses filtered through various thought patterns which are determined by complex algorithms.  For $10.00, I get to experience a simulation of the entire life of a wealthy technology executive in just five real world minutes.  It's like a cheap vacation that lets you live the life of your dreams, but the cheap simulation has some bugs so sometimes someone will make a movie portraying me as an asshole or I'll make a bad business decision without recouping my losses (and you can't rewrite the historical background settings aside from the basics like year, dominant economic system, etc).  You get what you pay for, I suppose.  The technology was developed about 50 real world years ago after some computer genius watched the Black Mirror Christmas special while he was high as a kite.

Why do birds exist?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 07:34:00 PM »

They don't. So-called birds are just basically like ants that can fly, but kind of woolly mammoths with a bit of crocodilian ancestry, when you think about it. I know, they look like birds so fast they make your multi-head spin, but really they're just ants but fly but wooly mammoths but a bit of crocodilian heritage. So-called birds should embrace their crocodilian ancestry. It would greatly contribute to the false gharial's aerodynamics, as, after all, that is what science boils down to. No one thinks that is, but it is.

Why should the sky not be blue?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies