Ranking Arrow Seasons
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:59:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Ranking Arrow Seasons
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ranking Arrow Seasons  (Read 469 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 26, 2017, 03:15:54 AM »

After seeing Arrow Season 5 on Netflix ,all I have to say is the show had a massive resurgence this season  after experiencing 2 seasons of either having a mediocre and terrible season.

This is my rankings of Arrow Seasons

1. Season 1
2. Season 5
3. Season 2(The top 3 ranking are interchangeable )

4. Season 3

5. Season 4
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 12:53:09 PM »

I got about 2 and a half seasons in before i concluded that the show was written as a shiitty soap opera on purpose and that it was just going to continue being a shiitty soap opera until the teen girls who watch CW demand otherwise.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »
« Edited: June 26, 2017, 01:21:43 PM by Old School Republican »

I got about 2 and a half seasons in before i concluded that the show was written as a shiitty soap opera on purpose and that it was just going to continue being a shiitty soap opera until the teen girls who watch CW demand otherwise.

Skip to Season 5 , that season is amazing , and very very dark. Oliver and Felicity or no longer dating, the flashbacks show how dark Oliver has become(that russian mobs say he takes interrogations to far), the Villain targets oliver soul instead of the city, the villian is modeled after the Joker from the Dark Knight(his main goal is to break Oliver soul and prove that he is still a monster like he is).

Also Felecity becomes dark as well, as she resorts to crossing certain lines to catch the villain .

Reluctant Republican

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 01:42:44 PM »

1.Season 5(Probably biased from seeing it most recently, but I quite enjoyed this one. Most interesting villain and tone. The show was really at a high point this season.)

2. Season 1(Did a good job of introducing the world and characters. Villain was pretty interesting.)

3. Season 2 (A step down from the first, but it had its moments.)

4. Season 4 (I almost want to switch this and season 2. The villain was a bit campy, but he did liven up every scene he was in. The downside though is I don't really remember much of the individual episodes, which tells me this season was pretty meh all things told.

5. Season 3 (Worst villain, and probably the most melodrama. I think I largely kept watching due to the occasional crossover and wanting to be caught up.)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 01:59:53 PM »
« Edited: June 26, 2017, 03:08:16 PM by L.D. Smith »

I gave up after 2, stuck to The Flash and Supergirl ever since and haven't looked back.

But the first is still the best of the two.

P.S. Justice League last decade AND Young Justice both have better Green Arrows anyway.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 09:51:21 PM »

I gave up after 2, stuck to The Flash and Supergirl ever since and haven't looked back.

P.S. Justice League last decade AND Young Justice both have better Green Arrows anyway.

I remember one episode of JLU where Green Arrow hums a long with the distracting background music. Much more relatable (to me) than the Arrow who lives in the everyone-is-sexy-even-amanda-Waller-verse.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 01:43:04 AM »

You gave up after season 2 , that season is considered one of the best seasons in the CW DC universe by most fans .

In my opinion seasons 1,2,5 were better then anything from Flash , LOT or super girl
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 09:43:17 AM »

I watched several episodes and didn't find it interesting. Took too long to understand his time away after the boat disaster.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies