Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:59:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election)  (Read 21215 times)
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« on: July 05, 2017, 08:14:17 PM »

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chief Justice and Party Chairman Windjammer for having the faith and trust in me to appoint me to the Atlasia House of Representatives. For those who do not know me, I am a patent lawyer with an engineering background, and I have dabbled in local electoral politics. Since my registration, I have been a citizen that was proud to take part in the Atlasian democratic experiment as a voter. Now, I am excited to take this big step up into the House of Representatives, where I can bring an outsider's prospective and an innovative approach to promote the vitality of the Constitution of Atlasia and the fundamental values it expresses: individual rights and liberties, genuine equality, access to justice, democracy, and the rule of law.

I would also like to take this opportunity to assure our party members that while I have not always voted 100% along the party line, I am committed to advocating for the progressive principals our Labor Party has fought for since its founding. I look forward to speaking with my fellow legislators, other government and public servants, and the common man about how we can improve the standard of living for every citizen in our great land.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »

I would like to once again thank Chief Justice Windjammer for having the faith and trust in me for appointing me to the House of Representatives. I will keep this brief as I have recently addressed you, but I would like to build on my experience from my brief term during the last Congress, and I will work hard with our Labor caucus and my fellow Representatives to stand up for the rights and betterment of all of the great people in our land.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 08:02:34 AM »

I want to thank Windjammer for everything he has done for me and for the party, and I would like to fourth in support of Ted to the party chairmanship.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 09:32:59 AM »

I'm just waiting on a replacement for Illiniwek.

*J**cough cough***Gibson*
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies