Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:12:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election)  (Read 21272 times)
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« on: June 26, 2017, 11:52:39 AM »

JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 10:23:07 PM »

I'll run too.

My priorities:
1. Bribing fhtagn and West_Midlander to come back (with cookies or ice cream, not decided yet)
2. Making literally anyone else chair
3. Changing the official party color by decreasing the green RGB value by 2
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 11:12:23 PM »

Seconding TimTurner and CXSmith.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 02:01:58 AM »

The fact that the acting chair is now writing nonsense poems is even more reason to dissolve the labor party.
You're a nonsense poem.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 03:55:02 PM »

We're gonna need a primary for S-GOV, correct?
Nah I got away too fast

I've been having a somewhat boring week, help
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 09:49:59 PM »

I have a question before we vote. Mr. Windjammer, as the current Chief Justice, will you resign your post on the Supreme Court is you become a partisan official?
No
Oakvale was Justice and chair of the TPP, Yankee was Justice and chair of the feds and it didn't bother anyone.
I don't plan to be chair for a long period anyway, just to fix some things and go back to retirement (if elected of course!)
Good answer. It aggravated me so much IRL when Ellison promised to leave the House if he became chair (after asked/pressured if he would), while Corporate Dems had no problem w/ Debbie Wasserman Schultz holding a House seat & the DNC Chair-ship. (He and the asker are at fault FWIW, they gave him a loaded, hypocritical question, and he just bent to their will).
I'm curious,
You seem to support the Sanders faction, so you are not a moderate and clearly a very leftwing progressive.

So why did you join a party who is ideologically a center-right party with some center left liberals?
The Old Guard of the Party had been, when I joined as very much so prior, orthodox in promoting a continuous adherence to 'party policy' among party-members, imo. Though it seems that era may have died alongside Nev's activity in Atlasia.
That doesn't explain why you have joined a center right party.
To West_Midlander's defense, the President has, at least in public, been posing as left of center.
He also backs Peebs for Governor, so he clearly isn't a party-line Federalist voter. I found his reasoning a bit lacking, but that's his decision.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 11:10:04 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 12:28:26 AM »

TimTurner
Windjammer
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies