Atlasia, we need to talk
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:14:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia, we need to talk
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasia, we need to talk  (Read 272 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »

No, really. What is going on? I understand certain figures are upset at me because they think I am either Psychopathic, Sociopath or both. Laborites, it is not my fault (well it's partially my fault for doing it I guess) that a few people switched from your party to the Federalists, that is how politics works, maybe work on your image and stuff like that wouldn't happen. Also, to the certain laborites who think the game is dying and anyone outside of Labor who thinks this, if you think the game is dying and is a waste of time, then leave, do not waste my time or anyone else's with your childish pettiness, it hurts the game and it hurts your party. Seriously guys, we can't make the game better with this constant bickering and this constant social drama, yes I am on mibbit and yes I have friends on mibbit. Almost all of my crossover votes and votes were people I don't even know and I have stuck to 3 general policies to pursue over the term and prior to: Healthcare, Infrastructure, and a Non-interventionist foreign policy. I would also like to strengthen the game and seeing as I like some of Clyde's initiatives I will of course incorporate some of them into my thinking. He also pointed out my Cabinet was inactive and is correct on that, changes are coming. Otherwise, if you are with me in making the game stronger then please stay and have fun, but if you only want to weaken the game and the administration then please stop wasting everyone's time and just get a life already.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 08:13:50 PM »

Have you considered deploying nuclear weapons?

Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 08:15:23 PM »

Have you considered deploying nuclear weapons?

Time for some ole fashioned regime change in the morning!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies