Elizabeth Warren (D) "It’s time for Democrats to run on single-payer health care (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:59:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Elizabeth Warren (D) "It’s time for Democrats to run on single-payer health care (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren (D) "It’s time for Democrats to run on single-payer health care  (Read 4904 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 29, 2017, 01:02:30 AM »

It's about time Warren came on board, and although I'm not her biggest fan, it certainly seems like the major Democratic 2020 contenders are increasingly moving towards  the only solution that will both reduce consumer costs, while at the same time expanding coverage, as a result of the leverage that the US Government will be able to exert upon the Privatized Medical Sector that has squeezed massive profits  out of the pockets of working and middle-class Americans and created the most expensive medical sector in the industrialized world, where only the wealthiest can afford quality of service.

Sorry---- America is a great country, but I fail to see how the massive profits margins in the Medical Sector have worked out for the vast majority of US Citizens when it comes to coverage and quality.

The most amazing thing is that "Obamacare"/ACA was essentially the Republican proposal from the early 1990s, and now is being universally opposed by Republicans, and there are still a ton of Democrats that see it as the "Centrist" option.

Not changing my avatar anytime soon, until we have a real candidate who actually represents the interests of working-class Americans when it comes to affordable and quality health-care delivery.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies