Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:07:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 19216 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2017, 12:06:12 PM »

Rep. Erik Paulsen (R-MN):

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://twitter.com/RepErikPaulsen/status/880450448225964032
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2017, 12:07:31 PM »

What is more pathetic a president who acts like a child and throws personal insults or his supporters defending those actions?

What's pathetic about supporting the good bully?

Decent humans agree that all bullying is bad, you see.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2017, 12:07:56 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2017, 12:08:58 PM by TexasGurl »

Isn't this outrage a bit much? Republicans are such cowards.

A woman was attacked with such a vile tweet by the President & you are cheering it. Hillary may be totally dishonest about most issues but she was right about half of Trump's base being deplorable ! This is some low level shi* & people cheering it on - Really !

Where is your faux-outrage about the "attack" on Joe Scarborough in the very same Tweet?

"Psycho Joe."

Is it because he is a man and can handle it?

I thought women wanted gender equality?

Why the need to defend the poor innocent woman and not Joe?

Why?

Trump has a long history of punching women but not men...I wonder why?

Why do you feel the need to defend the woman? I thought women and men were equal?

You people don't even believe your "gender-equality" nonsense, or else you would act like it.

It's hilarious.

Deleted

Why won't you defend "Psycho-Joe?" Seriously? Don't you care about his feelz? Why the need to be a white knight for the damsel in distress?

Either you believe in gender equality, or you don't.

Actions speak louder than words.

Faux-outrage is easily identified.

Spoken like a true neckbeard cuck who owns a 12 kit fliphole set and a barrel sized life-time supply of jergens hand lotion

Still deflecting.

You can't live up to your own rules.

You can claim, "gender-equality" all that you want, but your actions speak louder than your flimsy words.

You can't have it both ways.

The reality is, you need to white-knight for the defenseless damsel solely because "shez a gurl."

You need to dig deep down for the faux-outrage.

You don't really care about the tweet at all. You just want to pretend that you do, so that your "righteous indignation" can discuss your true feelings.
SingingAnalyst
mathstatman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2017, 12:09:07 PM »

Someone from Michigan is happy they voted third party? Okay then...
Actually, yes I am. (Would you be happier had I voted Trump?)

14 states, with 158 EVs, were won with <50%. Among them were my home state of MI and Tim Kaine's home state of VA. I am proud to have expressed my displeasure with both Trump and Clinton-- and I was not the only one.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 12:09:16 PM »

Lol, nobody buys the "expressing our concerns" act from Republicans anymore. How many of them calling for civility will denounce that despicable NRA video?
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »

What is more pathetic a president who acts like a child and throws personal insults or his supporters defending those actions?

Decent humans agree that all bullying is bad, you see.

Point me to your posts where you condemn the personal attacks on President Trump, then someone might listen to you.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »

A woman was attacked with such a vile tweet by the President & you are cheering it. Hillary may be totally dishonest about most issues but she was right about half of Trump's base being deplorable ! This is some low level shi* & people cheering it on - Really !

Where is your faux-outrage about the "attack" on Joe Scarborough in the very same Tweet?

"Psycho Joe."

Why?

Why do you feel the need to defend the woman? I thought women and men were equal?

You people don't even believe your "gender-equality" nonsense, or else you would act like it.

It's hilarious.

Deleted

Why won't you defend "Psycho-Joe?" Seriously? Don't you care about his feelz? Why the need to be a white knight for the damsel in distress?

Spoken like a true neckbeard cuck who owns a 12 kit fliphole set and a barrel sized life-time supply of jergens hand lotion

Still deflecting.

You can claim, "gender-equality" all that you want, but your actions speak louder than your flimsy words.

The reality is, you need to white-knight for the defenseless damsel solely because "shez a gurl."

You don't really care about the tweet at all. You just want to pretend that you do, so that your "righteous indignation" can discuss your true feelings.

Thomas Jackson right now:

What a mess!

HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE TRIGGLYPUFF FOR HER LOOKS!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

THAT IS VICIOUS... UNCALLED FOR CYBER-BULLING!!!!!!

THE TRIGGLYPUFF IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE USED AS A TOOL FOR MOCKING OTHERS.

HOW DARE YOU.

See, ain't faux-outrage grand?

Notice also how you can't even live up to your own rules?
EnglishPete

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2017, 12:13:56 PM »

"Psycho Joe."

Why?

It's hilarious.

Deleted

Still deflecting.

Notice as well that Mondalewon here is using sex specific insults. I thought that that the use of 'gender' specific insults was supposed to be sexism?
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »

wtfusysjakaidjtjeisksmaosurnr
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »

"Psycho Joe."

Why?

It's hilarious.

Deleted

Still deflecting.

Notice as well that Mondalewon here is using sex specific insults. I thought that that the use of 'gender' specific insults was supposed to be sexism?

True... True.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2017, 12:15:27 PM »

Honestly, this is a rather weak response from the usually Trump lackeys. You guys are ususally much better at trolling then this.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2017, 12:15:29 PM »

Anyway Trump is trash, this thread is trash, everyone in this thread is trash and we should all be banned.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »

For everyone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about "cyber-bulling" and "insults..."

If I gathered up a few posts from the leftist members in this thread and illustrated various insults that you threw out against those you disagreed with politically, what would that say about your supposed "outrage" now?

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2017, 12:21:10 PM »

It's not bullying when you attack someone who has been attacking you in public for months.

I'm not saying it's necessarily appropriate for the President to be engaging in Twitter mudslinging with citizens, but Joe and Mika reap what they sow. And you know what, they secretly love the attention they're getting. This is what I meant about the "too much outrage" part. It's just show business. You don't need to feel sorry for Joe and Mika. They're happy getting 7-figure salaries to dry hump each other on air.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2017, 12:29:32 PM »

For everyone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about "cyber-bulling" and "insults..."

If I gathered up a few posts from the leftist members in this thread and illustrated various insults that you threw out against those you disagreed with politically, what would that say about your supposed "outrage" now?

Are you seriously comparing us (members in Atlas) to actions by the President or those well known in the media ?
Are you kidding yourself ?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2017, 12:30:25 PM »

The Dear Leader is nothing but a thin-skinned whiny little child who cries to Mommy (his cult) when someone says something "mean" to him and then behaves like a teenage girl by going after them on social media by spreading lies and using juvenile smear tactics.

Remind me again though how just as evil Crooked Hillary would be just as worse as President...

You guys miss the point of Trump. You don't understand it.

We see black lives matter on TV saying "Kill the pigs!"

There was an incident in which an extremist exploited a Black Lives Matter protest to shoot at a cop. People from Black Lives Matter went to the aid of the cop.

I hate political violence of any kind, from any source, whatever the rationale.

I see a vicious, mean-spirited, vulgar, incompetent leader who offends just about every sensibility that I have. Call that hate if you wish.

I look forward to hearing people say that their vote for President Trump was a huge mistake. I expect to see much of that in 2020 campaign pitches.

CNN typically goes quickly to the side that just won -- until that side starts showing signs of losing. In an alternative universe, Mitt Romney was the Republican nominee and he won in a  landslide characteristic of Bill Clinton either time or Obama in 2008. We have much less rancor. Mitt Romney has taken some trips to Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing in which he has told China that in the event of North Korean aggression against South Korea or that a North Korean missile overflies Chinese territory on the way to the United States, that the sphere of interest of the People's Republic of China in the Korean peninsula shall extend no farther than the DMZ. There's no monkey business with leaders in Moscow.  

The tide shows signs of slowing. Remember: your beloved Fueh... I mean Duce... I mean Leader... shows signs of madness as well as extremism. He got only slightly more of a percentage of the vote than did Dukakis in 1988 ir McCain in 2008 -- and they are considered big electoral losers. President Trump is going to need more than 46% of the popular vote to win in 2020, and he will be lucky to get 40% of the vote.

A poll by ARG shows that approval for Donald Trump in New Hampshire, typically a swing state, and one that he barely lost in 2016, gives him an approval rating in the high twenties.  Sure, that is only four electoral votes, and as in 2016 he can win without New Hampshire. But this corroborates what I see in the three weakest wins of Donald Trump in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. He stands to be clobbered in those three states. That's before I discuss such other states as Florida, Iowa, and North Carolina.

You like in Donald Trump what would have caused me to give up on a Democrat.    
EnglishPete

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2017, 12:30:41 PM »

"Psycho Joe."

Why?

It's hilarious.

Deleted

Still deflecting.

Thomas Jackson right now:

What a mess!

You feel like a big man mocking young women who clearly have mental and physical health issues. I have to say I feel rather sorry for the woman you are mocking as clearly she has issues.

I don't feel sorry for Mika Brzezinski at all. She is given a prominent platform every morning by NBCUniversal, one of the largest and most powerful media organisations in the world. She has used that platform to do exactly what she is paid very well to do, be a propagandist for the interests of the political and corporate oligarchy she was born into. She and her co presenter have been relentlessly and viciously attacking Trump for well over a year now and now everyone is acting offended when Trump made a single swipe back in the other direction.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2017, 12:33:31 PM »

Congrats to Morning Joe......thanks to this #covefefe  they'll get a huge ratings boost, to about a 100 people a day. 
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2017, 12:36:03 PM »

"Psycho Joe."

Why?

What he said about Scarborough doesn't compare to saying that Mika is low-IQ and bleeds from her face.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2017, 12:37:07 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2017, 12:43:12 PM by ProudModerate2 »

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Guys,
Don't allow some of the blue avatars in this thread to "sabotage" it.
They intend to create enough hatred, so that the mods will lock this thread.
They don't like the fact that trump is taking major heat on this issue from all aspects of our nation.
Just be careful with any response to the nutters.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2017, 12:37:35 PM »

interests of the political and corporate oligarchy

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2017, 12:40:21 PM »

Rep. Tom Reed, R-New York, told CNN in an interview that he was “concerned with that type of language.”

“Well, obviously, I was just made aware of that tweet. I don’t know the context of the exchange. But obviously, I’m concerned about that type of language,” he said on CNN. “Maybe the intent is to distract from the health care debate. But I want to be part of the debate that’s impacting the American people.”
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2017, 12:41:39 PM »

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Guys,
They don't like the fact that trump is taking major heat on this issue from all aspects of our nation.
Such a proud moderate, rolls eyes.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2017, 12:42:29 PM »

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Guys,
Don't worry about it, I plan on letting them continue to make asses out of themselves.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2017, 12:42:48 PM »

Trump is a sociopathic scumbag. How is this news?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies