Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:19:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 19278 times)
elcorazon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2017, 02:55:01 PM »

Oh my god why is this thread 10 pages long.
Because embedded in this story is the fact that the President tried to blackmail members of the press to get them to cover him more favorably. And also that the President has been controlling a popular media outlet for quite a while now - likely helped get himself elected by manipulating this part of the media. Sad time to be an American.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2017, 03:05:57 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted, but for their part the Enquirer has responded:

“At the beginning of June, we accurately reported a story that recounted the relationship between Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the truth of which is not in dispute.  At no time did we threaten either Joe or Mika or their children in connection with our reporting on the story.  We have no knowledge of any discussions between the White House and Joe and Mika about our story, and absolutely no involvement in those discussions.”

— Dylan Howard
Chief Content Officer, Vice-President
American Media, Inc.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2017, 03:06:57 PM »

The National Enquirer is one of the last reliable sources of news in this country.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2017, 03:08:53 PM »

This is why Trump won. Enough people voted for Trump solely on the fact he makes liberals cry. I don't like demeaning parts of the electorate that might make up a significant portion, but the whole "He makes them mad, so I'll vote for him" mindset seems short-sighted to me.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2017, 03:11:46 PM »

This is why Trump won. Enough people voted for Trump solely on the fact he makes liberals cry. I don't like demeaning parts of the electorate that might make up a significant portion, but the whole "He makes them mad, so I'll vote for him" mindset seems short-sighted to me.

I'd argue it involves no sight at all. It's pure tribalism.
elcorazon

« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2017, 03:12:02 PM »

He won because people believed the bullsh**t stories pumped out by the National Enquirer, TMZ, Fox News, and other arms of the Trump campaign. They don't follow news, they follow lifestyle infotainment and believe enough of it to feel like maybe Trump isn't so bad.

We're all F*&#@ed
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2017, 04:00:51 PM »

LOL

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340282-brzezinski-trump-wanted-my-plastic-surgeons-name
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2017, 04:06:40 PM »

that's kinda sad for trump lol
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2017, 04:08:45 PM »

Wow.
See what happens Mr trump ? .... you open your big mouth, and once again, you are the one who ends-up looking like the foolish clown.
LOL. I love it !
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2017, 04:36:09 PM »

Given how angry Trump got years ago over the failed scalp reduction to hide his bald spot, I think he might just be jealous of successful plastic surgery.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2017, 04:40:08 PM »

The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2017, 11:40:26 PM »

"President appears unable to handle media criticism that has been a staple for all U.S. Presidents. News at 11."

Please, people, Jefferson went through worse. Adams' papers called him a fornicator with African American slaves (well, that one turned out to be true), an atheist, and a bunch of other things in the election of 1800. The South had definitely horrible things to say about Lincoln.

President Snowflake needs to grow up, ignore the criticism, and do his job.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2017, 11:46:40 PM »

... This thread about a feud between three elite members of society over a tweet has 251 responses. Meanwhile, my thread about twenty million lives endangered by a humanitarian starvation crisis has 7 responses. Good job Atlas.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2017, 12:27:13 AM »

"President appears unable to handle media criticism that has been a staple for all U.S. Presidents. News at 11."

Please, people, Jefferson went through worse. Adams' papers called him a fornicator with African American slaves (well, that one turned out to be true), an atheist, and a bunch of other things in the election of 1800. The South had definitely horrible things to say about Lincoln.

President Camacho watches 6 hours of cable news a day and doesn't know a single thing about what's in his own healthcare bill. But he does know when Morning Joe isn't being nice to him.
EnglishPete

« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2017, 03:17:09 AM »

Well lets just look at how recent Presidents have responded to harsh criticism from the media. Republican Presidents, in particular this President, have had vicious criticism from left wing media outlets (e.g. NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, the Jeff Bezos blog, the Carlos Slim blog, the LA Times, Huffingfton Post etc). Democratic Presidents have had vicious criticism from right wing media (e.g. Fox News, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh and other rw talk Radio).

Democratic Presidents have responded by taking regular swipes back at right wing media. Republican Presidents by contrast, GWB especially, have just been punching bags for left wing media, never swiping back in the way that Dem Presidents did to their right wing media critics. Is that really such a smart strategy for Republicans, especially in an era where various forms of social media provide a ready platform for swiping back?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #240 on: July 01, 2017, 03:34:24 AM »

The only good post in this whole thread was Naso admitting he has a foot fetish, and he deleted it. Sad!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #241 on: July 01, 2017, 08:26:08 AM »

He tweeted again
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #242 on: July 01, 2017, 08:38:42 AM »

... This thread about a feud between three elite members of society over a tweet has 251 responses. Meanwhile, my thread about twenty million lives endangered by a humanitarian starvation crisis has 7 responses. Good job Atlas.

The behavior and actions of one of those people impacts the lives of ~350 million people.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #243 on: July 01, 2017, 08:54:40 AM »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881140479454310401
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #244 on: July 01, 2017, 09:09:02 AM »
« Edited: July 01, 2017, 09:16:45 AM by Power to the Pe p e! »

You insult them and say ththeey are not bad people. He's a 'toon, I bet. Ever watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit? If I were Joe or Mika, I would limit time on sidewalks below tall buildings with a lot of windows!
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #245 on: July 01, 2017, 09:18:33 AM »

He's completely lost it.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #246 on: July 01, 2017, 09:18:52 AM »

Guys, this is how Trump apologizes. Just let it go. And I agree it's the unseen corporate executives and owners (aka Trump's own class) rather than the people on TV or whose bylines appear in digital and print (the professionals), who are more responsible for the elitist slant of institutional media.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #247 on: July 01, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »

Guys, this is how Trump apologizes. Just let it go. And I agree it's the unseen corporate executives and owners (aka Trump's own class) rather than the people on TV or whose bylines appear in digital and print (the professionals), who are more responsible for the elitist slant of institutional media.

You mean (((The Great Covfefe)))?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #248 on: July 01, 2017, 09:49:01 AM »

HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #249 on: July 01, 2017, 10:02:37 AM »

He never had it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies