Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:47:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 19549 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: June 29, 2017, 10:53:31 AM »

Mika for president!
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 11:53:44 AM »

Remember guys, Middle Eastern Muslim men are the real misogynists. Here in the West we are enlightened!
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 12:37:35 PM »

interests of the political and corporate oligarchy

Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 02:51:52 PM »

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-New York

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Gillibrand should run. It'd be good to have her voice in the mix.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 03:42:15 PM »

As much as I dislike Trump's comments, explaining this to the child I'll never have would be easy. I would say that adults are no better than children, and heck, possibly worse. How do you explain World War I to your kids, Chuck? After all, it was adults who started it. Lord of the Flies was fiction.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 03:52:16 PM »

Another way to explain it to your kid, is to say that power corrupts, and he's saying precisely because he faces no consequences. It almost makes me wish I had a kid of the appropriate age because I would call them over and discuss this whole thing in detail.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 04:06:38 PM »

With respect to Romney McDaniel's comment, it's absurd how "acting like a human" has become a sort of defense. Yes, he acted like a human, as he does every day. And humans do sh**tty things, and this was a sh**tty thing. A certain sort of human, most resembling the Joe Pesci character in Goodfellas, are both very insecure and very powerful. This type of human is the most dangerous of all.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 06:03:52 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2017, 06:05:29 PM by Beet »

I know Mondale basically just makes stuff up, but Gianforte wasn't tied with Quist before #Assaultgate and Handel was never down 7 in the average.

That's debatable.

No, it really isn't - go back and check the polls. This idea that Gianforte would have lost had it not been for his body slam is definitely one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.

Nice to cut out the rest of my quote. As I said, what I find absurd is that people like you and EnglishPete defend Republicans on points that, even if they went the other way, would make no difference to you. Like, who even cares? If Mondale was right, it would make no difference to you.

I mean, by the issues, you should both be Democrats. He rails against "corporate oligarchy" whereas you have negative PC scores and support Jeremy Corbyn.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »

Beet, you very well know politics is more about a cultural battle for the heart of America than any issue because no matter what neoliberalism has a stronghold over our wasteland of a country. All that matters is the feeling of winning.

What matters is whatever you make matter, Sprouts. You don't find me endorsing far-right politicians in the UK or elsewhere, have a positive PC score, nor do I rail against welfare slobs or whatever the opposite is of the "oligarchy." If I did, I would seriously question my politics. And neoliberalism sucks.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 09:18:52 AM »

Guys, this is how Trump apologizes. Just let it go. And I agree it's the unseen corporate executives and owners (aka Trump's own class) rather than the people on TV or whose bylines appear in digital and print (the professionals), who are more responsible for the elitist slant of institutional media.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies