Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:20:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 19509 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 29, 2017, 10:15:01 AM »

Another incidence of vile vulgarity.

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 12:30:25 PM »

The Dear Leader is nothing but a thin-skinned whiny little child who cries to Mommy (his cult) when someone says something "mean" to him and then behaves like a teenage girl by going after them on social media by spreading lies and using juvenile smear tactics.

Remind me again though how just as evil Crooked Hillary would be just as worse as President...

You guys miss the point of Trump. You don't understand it.

We see black lives matter on TV saying "Kill the pigs!"

There was an incident in which an extremist exploited a Black Lives Matter protest to shoot at a cop. People from Black Lives Matter went to the aid of the cop.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I hate political violence of any kind, from any source, whatever the rationale.

I see a vicious, mean-spirited, vulgar, incompetent leader who offends just about every sensibility that I have. Call that hate if you wish.

I look forward to hearing people say that their vote for President Trump was a huge mistake. I expect to see much of that in 2020 campaign pitches.

CNN typically goes quickly to the side that just won -- until that side starts showing signs of losing. In an alternative universe, Mitt Romney was the Republican nominee and he won in a  landslide characteristic of Bill Clinton either time or Obama in 2008. We have much less rancor. Mitt Romney has taken some trips to Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing in which he has told China that in the event of North Korean aggression against South Korea or that a North Korean missile overflies Chinese territory on the way to the United States, that the sphere of interest of the People's Republic of China in the Korean peninsula shall extend no farther than the DMZ. There's no monkey business with leaders in Moscow.  

The tide shows signs of slowing. Remember: your beloved Fueh... I mean Duce... I mean Leader... shows signs of madness as well as extremism. He got only slightly more of a percentage of the vote than did Dukakis in 1988 ir McCain in 2008 -- and they are considered big electoral losers. President Trump is going to need more than 46% of the popular vote to win in 2020, and he will be lucky to get 40% of the vote.

A poll by ARG shows that approval for Donald Trump in New Hampshire, typically a swing state, and one that he barely lost in 2016, gives him an approval rating in the high twenties.  Sure, that is only four electoral votes, and as in 2016 he can win without New Hampshire. But this corroborates what I see in the three weakest wins of Donald Trump in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. He stands to be clobbered in those three states. That's before I discuss such other states as Florida, Iowa, and North Carolina.

You like in Donald Trump what would have caused me to give up on a Democrat.    
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 03:54:35 PM »

I think this is the worst thing he's said since becoming President. I was just sitting there in shock looking at these tweets earlier.

I know he's done much worse than this. But I still found myself shocked.

With this awful President I am losing my ability to be shocked.

Romney 2017!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies