Trump destroys CNN in new tweet
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:46:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump destroys CNN in new tweet
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Trump destroys CNN in new tweet  (Read 5456 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2017, 03:20:39 PM »

I can't believe this is all real.

We are in the worst possible timeline. This all seems like a huge parody.

More like a sarcastic and bitter cyberpunk dystopia, with a lot of black humor.

We're basically living through Warren Ellis' Transmetropolitan comics right now.

Question is, if Donald Trump is "The Beast", will he really be succeeded by the even worse "Smiler"??
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2017, 04:39:05 PM »
« Edited: July 03, 2017, 04:41:38 PM by Ghost of Ruin »

I can't believe this is all real.

We are in the worst possible timeline. This all seems like a huge parody.

More like a sarcastic and bitter cyberpunk dystopia, with a lot of black humor.

We're basically living through Warren Ellis' Transmetropolitan comics right now.

Question is, if Donald Trump is "The Beast", will he really be succeeded by the even worse "Smiler"??

The idea of Trump as The Beast has a lot going for it, although I shudder at the all-too-likely idea he'll get two terms. (And I'm not sure Trump does even "the bare minimum" of the job of President that The Beast does.)

But yeah, the idea that Trump will be succeeded by a person who is publicly his opposite, but secretly a murderous and Machivellian complete sociopath seems about par for the course on where our country is headed.

(Oh, and in reality the idea of The Truth is dead and no ones cares anyway.)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2017, 06:07:04 PM »

And yet again, the Troll-in-Chief successfully manages to trigger members of his own party:

Sorry, I don't give a flying F about what moral authorities like  Bill Kristol, Erick Erickson and whoever the hacks behind the "Reagan Battalion" Twitter account think of Trump. These are the people who opposed Trump in the primary because they didn't think he adhered to the sociopathic movement conservatism they boost. They are worse than Trump.

dude! Quit your rabid defensive this bastard! Look at the two posts above yours. He is literally retweeting from hard right nationalists coding anti-Semitic Jewish conspiracy BS along with post about stabbing Muslims! Get over your need to trigger liberals and look for a leader as president.

I'm confused: which European leftist are you calling a rabid defender of Trump who should look for a leader as president? Old Europe or Thersites?
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2017, 08:17:46 PM »

Wow, and the right calls us "snowflakes"... 🙄
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2017, 11:44:28 AM »

And yet again, the Troll-in-Chief successfully manages to trigger members of his own party:

Sorry, I don't give a flying F about what moral authorities like  Bill Kristol, Erick Erickson and whoever the hacks behind the "Reagan Battalion" Twitter account think of Trump. These are the people who opposed Trump in the primary because they didn't think he adhered to the sociopathic movement conservatism they boost. They are worse than Trump.

dude! Quit your rabid defensive this bastard! Look at the two posts above yours. He is literally retweeting from hard right nationalists coding anti-Semitic Jewish conspiracy BS along with post about stabbing Muslims! Get over your need to trigger liberals and look for a leader as president.

He's right in the post you quoted at least. Bill Kristol has helped start numerous wars, Erick Erickson regulary refers to transgender individuals as "mentally deranged perverts" who should be beaten up if seen in public. Both of them are worse people than Trump.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2017, 01:53:53 PM »

The GOP benefits from having a mentally subnormal attention whore in office. The media - social, alternative and social - and water cooler conversation is drawn away from the sheer horror of their proposals to the campy weirdness of Donald's demented ravings.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies