Favorite American Sports Teams? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:05:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Favorite American Sports Teams? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite American Sports Teams?  (Read 2093 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 03, 2017, 09:55:20 PM »

odd thread title to click on then, huh?

MLB-Cards
NHL-Blues
NFL-Steelers
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 10:58:06 AM »

If you base who your favorite sports teams on by who "wins the most titles," you're objectively a horrible person deserving of zero respect.
Sure, and doubly so for those that change their favorite team all the time.  This seems to be especially prevalent with casual NBA fans.

BUT!, I can totally understand losing a favorite team because they suck and just keep sucking more and more.  If you're team NEVER wins and doesn't seem to be even trying to turn the corner.  Like, how do the good people of Cincy and Cleveland put up with their football teams?  When it becomes a "thing", like with the lovable losers on the North Side of Chicago it's better...I guess.  Still, that's a lot of losing.  Other than the Blues, I've had lots of championships from my teams (STL Cards and Steelers) in my lifetime and they are all three stand up organizations.  The Blues less so than the other two by a lot, they've made some DUMB moves.  Mike phuqing Keenan....ugggg.  Still, they've almost always been competitive, sometimes right there with the best teams.

But being a fan of team that only occasionally is half good and usually is garbage?  No thanks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies