TV shows you're currently watching/plan to return to
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  TV shows you're currently watching/plan to return to
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TV shows you're currently watching/plan to return to  (Read 284 times)
kyc0705

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 17, 2017, 03:43:33 PM »
« edited: July 17, 2017, 03:46:28 PM by kyc0705 »

Simple thread. Just throw together a list of shows, currently on the air, that you're either watching, or are off-season and you plan to return to when they come back.

Here's mine:

13 Reasons Why (I blew through the first season in a week, before the controversies surrounding it really took off. I'm not sure what will actually happen in season two, but I'll at least try it.)

American Crime Story (The OJ season was good, and the proposed future storylines seem intriguing)

Black Mirror

The Crown

Glow

House of Cards 

Last Week Tonight

Riverdale (just the right shades of campy and self-aware to get on my good side)

Saturday Night Live

Sense8

Twin Peaks: The Return
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 09:44:45 PM »

Game of Thrones, NCIS/New Orleans/Bull.  I watch so little TV anymore that I don't even watch reruns of anything else anymore.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:16:20 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2017, 10:35:43 PM by Peebs »

3rd Rock from the Sun. Fresh Prince of Bel Air is probably next.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Quantum Leap, and Jodie Whittaker's casting has resparked my interest in Doctor Who, so I might watch some of that fairly soon.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 10:46:02 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2017, 10:47:40 PM by Let Dogs Survive »

Animated:

Adventure Time, Rick And Morty, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Star Wars Rebels, Steven Universe, The Loud House, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012, Young Justice

Live-Action:

Blue Bloods, Downton Abbey, Gotham, The Flash, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Stranger Things

Anime:

Fairy Tail (This one's a guilty pleasure in every way, but I started it in Junior Year, and I've followed the Manga to its end...I have to finish it despite being so bad)

Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 11:40:27 PM »

Australian Ninja Warrior is literally the only tv show I am watching at the moment.
vanguard96
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 04:29:34 PM »

The Walking Dead, Doctor Who.

That's about it for non-sport shows so now there's a bit of a lull.

I don't have Netflix or HBO or Hulu or Showtime - but I suppose I sort of liked Narcos and Westworld of what I've seen though it is harder to find them.

These days I mostly check podcasts then catch up on sports - mostly motor racing and American football.

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 04:38:11 PM »

My favorite at the moment is "The Expanse", though I also religiously watch "The Americans", "Black Mirror", and "Game of Thrones".  Though, honestly, if we're counting news shows, then in terms of hours watched per week, "PBS Newshour" beats them all.  Not that I watch it every night, but I do watch enough that it easily adds up to more than the ~13 or so episodes a year from the other shows I mentioned.  I guess I also watched most of Season 1 of "The Good Place", and will get back to that when it returns for Season 2.

Other current shows I watch, but not as religiously, are "Adam Ruins Everything", "Doctor Who", and "Saturday Night Live".
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 07:44:54 PM »

Game of Thrones is about it right now. Incidentally I don't think Euron's gift will be Tyrion as seems to be the common speculation but Gendry. Given that we know the character will return this season and where we last saw Gendry, it makes sense he'd have ended up with the rogue Ironborn.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 08:20:23 AM »

Better Call Saul, Black Mirror, Game of Thrones, American Crime Story (can't wait for the next season), Big Little Lies, Fargo, South Park, Saturday Night Live, The Crown, Stranger Things, and Last Week Tonight all come to mind
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies