Opinion of Computer89
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:16:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Computer89
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Opinion of Computer89  (Read 1445 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:22:11 PM »

I'm not a fan of opinion polls, but this is probably an appropriate time for such a poll if there ever was one.

Let's just say it's fitting that HP makes computers.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 09:37:04 PM »

Beyond terrible.

As Nathan pointed out, his awful posting style actually does him a favor by diverting attention from how vile the content of his posts is.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 10:02:57 PM »

Beyond terrible.

As Nathan pointed out, his awful posting style actually does him a favor by diverting attention from how vile the content of his posts is.

How are the  content of my posts are vile ? Most of my views match up with Kasich and Romney who most people would say are not far right wingers .
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 10:12:13 PM »

His posts are bad without a doubt, and he's definitely an HP, but something about him just keeps me from outright hating him.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 12:32:55 AM »

FF as a person, but I don't like the way he seems to assume (he might not actually think this way, it's just the impression he gives off) that his views are automatically right and thus the standard by which all others must be judged.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 02:39:40 AM »

Meh. Too moderate on most counts to be offensive.

Not bad enough with spelling to go full Da-Jon

Not "centrist" enough to go full Wulfric

Not libertarian enough to go full Mencken
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 03:00:19 AM »
« Edited: July 15, 2017, 03:06:22 AM by Intell »

Trash, after his LIBERAL ARTS SUCK tirade. He should leave this forum if he hates arts, hate adam smith, john locke, politics in general, and the computer itself, he should hate STEM initself, if he hates the Arts.

And save my life, he's a business major, because finance and business is totally not related to arts, that's why all those economists are trash because they did something related to the arts. SAD! Laws is also Shi!t because the arts SUCK.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 03:38:51 AM »

Trash, after his LIBERAL ARTS SUCK tirade. He should leave this forum if he hates arts, hate adam smith, john locke, politics in general, and the computer itself, he should hate STEM initself, if he hates the Arts.

And save my life, he's a business major, because finance and business is totally not related to arts, that's why all those economists are trash because they did something related to the arts. SAD! Laws is also Shi!t because the arts SUCK.

I never said that , all I said is people shouldnt go to college and enroll in a program that wont help you get a good paying job, out in the workforce .  I'm called too binary , and yet its all of you guys thinking just cause I said I hate the degree programs = I hate the arts in itself lol. In today's world college's number one priority should be to teach students to have the skills to get good paying jobs in the workforce , as now you have to go to college to get a good job. College isnt how it used to be back in the old days , as times have changed so must college priorities .

I never objected to learning about those subjects in your free time, or through elective course work.  I have to ask you a question , how many art majors become known artists, how many acting majors become Hollywood actors.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 08:37:36 AM »

Interestingly enough, my parents were both music majors, and were both employed either as musicians or music educators for the rest of their lives (in one case), or to present day.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 01:03:47 PM »

nice guy ff

A bit hackish though (no pun intended)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 04:19:13 PM »

My feelings about him should be well known.

He's a hoot, though.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 04:29:58 PM »

Massive FF. He's not perfect, but none of us are. I think a lot of the fixation on him is weird and bully-like.

That being said, legitimate criticism can be brought up. RFayette's comments are pretty accurate, I think.

Responding "beep boop" at all of his comments, though, is not a legitimate form of criticism and is incredibly childish.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 05:20:46 PM »

Massive FF. He's not perfect, but none of us are. I think a lot of the fixation on him is weird and bully-like.

That being said, legitimate criticism can be brought up. RFayette's comments are pretty accurate, I think.

Responding "beep boop" at all of his comments, though, is not a legitimate form of criticism and is incredibly childish.

This.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 05:24:09 PM »

This... Though I can't help but be very bothered by grammar and punctuation. It might be just me.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 05:43:09 PM »

This... Though I can't help but be very bothered by grammar and punctuation. It might be just me.

Yeah, he's fine for the most part, but that part annoys me greatly. No, it's not an English essay or whatever his excuse is, but if he wants to be understood more clearly, he should post with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2017, 09:38:02 PM »

Yeah, he's fine for the most part, but that part annoys me greatly. No, it's not an English essay or whatever his excuse is, but if he wants to be understood more clearly, he should post with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

This. He's a nice guy, but (although I'm not a grammar saint or whatever) it makes it very hard to read his posts without stopping every few seconds to think about what he's saying.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 10:28:38 PM »

Nice guy, FF.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2017, 03:14:18 PM »

An incredibly narrow-minded person; who seems proud to be so.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies