LouisvilleThunder for Southern Senator Campaign Office--I care about all people
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:35:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LouisvilleThunder for Southern Senator Campaign Office--I care about all people
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: LouisvilleThunder for Southern Senator Campaign Office--I care about all people  (Read 4445 times)
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 03:34:48 PM »

Endorsed!
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2017, 03:43:46 PM »

Thank you! Remember to vote this weekend!
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »

Seems well written, although it could be a bit more concise.
I'll be posting my key platform points tonight, by which I probably mean tomorrow morning. I would like to encourage Federalists to support you for their party's nomination, with all due respect for ZuWo of course.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2017, 11:44:43 AM »
« Edited: July 20, 2017, 11:47:34 AM by LouisvilleThunder »

I'll be posting my key platform points tonight, by which I probably mean tomorrow morning. I would like to encourage Federalists to support you for their party's nomination, with all due respect for ZuWo of course.
I couldn't fit any more detail on the first post of the thread due to the 11,000 character limit, but I will be more than willing to explain any proposal you all ask me in depth. I want to be the Senator of transparency, so if I'm elected, I will always post a regular update explaining what kind of bills I am sponsoring or voting for so that I can always keep you the people informed of events that are occurring.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2017, 11:49:12 AM »

I couldn't put any more detail on the first post of the thread, but I will be more than willing to explain any proposal you all ask me in depth. I want to be the Senator of transparency, so if I'm elected, I will always post a regular update explaining what kind of bills I am sponsoring or voting for so that I can always keep you the people informed of events that are occurring.
What I meant was it was a bit long and some people would be less inclined to read the whole thing, I'd suggest putting key points in bold.

Also, I absolutely agree with your ideas on transparency and will be including a similar plank in my platform.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2017, 11:51:31 AM »

Whatever the result of this weekend's primary will be, I sincerely applaud your enthusiasm and effort, LouisvilleThunder!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2017, 11:55:15 AM »
« Edited: July 20, 2017, 01:17:31 PM by LouisvilleThunder »

Whatever the result of this weekend's primary will be, I sincerely applaud your enthusiasm and effort, LouisvilleThunder!
Thank you, and if you win, I pledge to support and endorse you as the Federalist nominee with all respect to Justin Time Cuber of course.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2017, 11:58:37 AM »

Thank you, and if you win, I pledge to support and endorse you as the Federalist nominee.

Thanks, and I will do the same in case of your victory!
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2017, 03:57:20 PM »

I couldn't fit any more detail on the first post of the thread due to the 11,000 character limit, but I will be more than willing to explain any proposal you all ask me in depth. I want to be the Senator of transparency, so if I'm elected, I will always post a regular update explaining what kind of bills I am sponsoring or voting for so that I can always keep you the people informed of events that are occurring.
Sounds like a great idea. Continually keeping contact with the constituency/transparency is very important.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:28 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2017, 01:16:46 AM by LouisvilleThunder »

Now is the time to vote!
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=269063.0
A vote for me is a vote for the the people!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2017, 11:38:09 AM »
« Edited: July 23, 2017, 08:44:04 PM by LouisvilleThunder »

Thank you very much to my voters:
Peebs, politicalmasta73, House Majority Leader Haslam2020, Senator PiT, TheLeftwardTide, Firstdegreeburns,and DelegateWestMidlander for voting for me in this weekend's primaries.. I also applaud those who listed me as a second choice, but I would prefer you to choose me as the first option if you're on the fence between us awesome two candidates. That's because I will never stop fighting for what's best for you, and I will continue and exceed the amount of enthusiasm I had in my campaign after I'm elected. I have made all of my major stances on issues crystal clear, and I will be a reliable servant of you the people that I care about. I have a sweeping bipartisan platform, and I would like to be given the opportunity to do good in the senate.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2017, 02:33:06 PM »

You got mah vote, very nice platform by the way.
Thank you very much!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2017, 03:15:23 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2017, 02:52:25 AM by LouisvilleThunder »

I promise to go to Nyman and protect your freedoms that you cherish dearly, and I'll shake up politics as we know it. As the great former Republican Governor of New York said, I will put aside partisan politics to do what's right for the people. I will always stand valiantly for the cause of liberty while working to improve the standard of living for our people of the South. Bipartisanship is a great virtue, since we can get more done, and I'll work to achieve all of my promises possible. I believe in the best balance between conservatism and liberalism, since great ideas come from both schools of thought. Please go out and vote for me because I'll be a Senator for all people. I thank all of you for your support. I salute you all.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2017, 05:22:15 PM »

GUNS, BEER, FREEDOM
WHAT ELSE COULD YOU WANT?

Vote Louisville Thunder Today!
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2017, 07:22:03 PM »

USA! USA! USA!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2017, 07:43:10 PM »

GUNS, BEER, FREEDOM

Quantum Leap still on TV, which you're clearly the better candidate on.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2017, 07:44:45 PM »

GUNS, BEER, FREEDOM

Quantum Leap still on TV, which you're clearly the better candidate on.
Of course!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2017, 03:43:05 PM »

If I win this election, I will help sponsor a resolution to demand a new season of Quantum Leap to air on TV once again.
Peebs, please stick with me.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2017, 03:54:44 PM »

If I win this election, I will sponsor a bill requiring a new season of Quantum Leap to air on TV once again.
Peebs, I think you know who's better on this issue.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2017, 04:05:07 PM »

Both sides do it. I was probably gonna voet Lbaor anyway due to other issues, but I do love how I'm #MakingQuantumLeapGreatAgain.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2017, 01:12:03 AM »

In a show of respect to this distinguished war hero who is the epitome of dignity, honor, courage, bipartisanship, and integrity, I'm switching my beloved Kentucky Red for the Arizona Orange for a while because I stand in solidarity with this great man. I don't always agree with his political views, but he has my respect since he's fighting brain cancer and he set an example of a civic leader who cares about his people while always being willing to have discourse with the other side in order to make great things happen. Our country is certainly better off with his presence in public service since he has worked tirelessly to make our government work better and more transparently while trying hard to remove the venom that plagues most of our politics in the real world today. He is an example of the kind of person I aspire to be everyday. He's been a virtuous freedom fighter his entire life, and hopefully he'll beat this cancer.
GIVE IT HELL JOHN
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2017, 07:18:25 AM »

In a show of respect to this distinguished war hero who is the epitome of dignity, honor, courage, bipartisanship, and integrity, I'm switching my beloved Kentucky Red for the Arizona Orange for a while because I stand in solidarity with this great man. I don't always agree with his political views, but he has my respect since he's fighting brain cancer and he set an example of a civic leader who cares about his people while always being willing to have discourse with the other side in order to make great things happen. Our country is certainly better off with his presence in public service since he has worked tirelessly to make our government work better and more transparently while trying hard to remove the venom that plagues most of our politics in the real world today. He is an example of the kind of person I aspire to be everyday. He's been a virtuous freedom fighter his entire life, and hopefully he'll beat this cancer.
GIVE IT HELL JOHN
Here, here!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2017, 07:52:38 PM »

There's only 3 hours left to vote in the primary! Make the most it by voting LouisvilleThunder today!
Please vote here!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2017, 01:30:14 AM »

I concede this amazing Southern Federalist primary race to my opponent, Zuwo. I congratulate him for winning the contest. He is an excellent poster, and he is a great man with great ideas to make the South and Atlasia a better place. This was a close election, but I wish for a united party after this primary race. I wish him well, and I endorse ZuWo in the general election. I thank all of my supporters for voting for me in this election. This is just the beginning of my presence in Atlasian politics, but I wish to take a break for a while to pursue other things in real life as well as this forum such as my timeline which is linked in my signature. I promise to continue to remain on the side of the people, and I will never give up fighting for my core values. What you all did has made a difference, and I appreciate the high turnout which produced a verdict by the Southern Federalist citizens that may not be in my favor, but it is in the people's favor, and that's all what matters. We'll try again some other time--I promise. Thank you all very much.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2017, 10:20:44 AM »
« Edited: July 24, 2017, 10:28:14 AM by Delegate West_Midlander »

You can a great campaign, better than I had first expected.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies