John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:18:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer  (Read 9922 times)
swf541

« on: July 19, 2017, 09:51:25 PM »

Another thought - Jimmy Carter underwent experimental immunotherapy treatments when he was diagnosed with melanoma, and now it's in remission. Is something like that possible with his tumor? (I doubt it, considering the blood-brain barrier complicating treatment and the fact that no such option was floated in the news, but I want to see what's out there.)
I was hearing about some experimental treatment on Fox - specifically, The Five.

Carter may have had a different type of brain cancer too

Carter had a much less aggressive cancer type than McCain has and it was extremely surprising Carter managed to recover at his age with any type of cancer.
swf541

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 09:56:42 PM »

Which is why everyone should support universal health care, so that American citizens don't suffer from lack of decent medical care.
swf541

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 09:09:33 AM »

Well, at least this thread has served to enlighten me as to the forum's two most disgusting sacks of cartilage. Three cheers for the Loony Left and the Reich Wing, and I say that as a Sandernista.

Agreed, wtf is wrong with people in this thread

and quite frankly Iraq is better now than under Saddam the invasion was possible to justify we just used the wrong one imo
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies