John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:24:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer  (Read 9841 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: July 19, 2017, 08:21:04 PM »

John McCain probably inspired me to get into politics. He's a hero and a great man. I hope he gets better and beats this horrible disease.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 11:55:44 AM »

John McCain may have failed a few times in his life and disappointed me and even been a bit of a media loving hog at times but overall, McCain has the courage of a soldier and is a honorable and decent man. He has served the Republic in her wars and character and dignity matter - even today. This man has gone to war and his children serve too - wars he believed in and fought for.  

I pray God that he has the courage of his convictions in his final months (if they are his final months) and stands up to the terrible things happening in our nation. He is a true Republican and I hope he and his fellow travelers summon their courage to preserve our Republic and its institutions in the final months of his life from both the sides of the extremists and stands up to the lawless forces governing our nation. He sits in Barry Goldwater's seat and I know that Goldwater was a man of conviction and morals.

When he goes, if he goes, I hope he sees St. Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater at the gates of Heaven, and most of all, his father, the honorable Admiral John S. McCain II. His rest will be well deserved - and in joy eternal.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 03:00:42 PM »

John McCain may have failed a few times in his life and disappointed me and even been a bit of a media loving hog at times but overall, McCain has the courage of a soldier and is a honorable and decent man. He has served the Republic in her wars and character and dignity matter - even today. This man has gone to war and his children serve too - wars he believed in and fought for.  

I pray God that he has the courage of his convictions in his final months (if they are his final months) and stands up to the terrible things happening in our nation. He is a true Republican and I hope he and his fellow travelers summon their courage to preserve our Republic and its institutions in the final months of his life from both the sides of the extremists and stands up to the lawless forces governing our nation. He sits in Barry Goldwater's seat and I know that Goldwater was a man of conviction and morals.

When he goes, if he goes, I hope he sees St. Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater at the gates of Heaven, and most of all, his father, the honorable Admiral John S. McCain II. His rest will be well deserved - and in joy eternal.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

Good thing Reagan wasn't racist. Tongue For the record, McCain has a minority daughter. (Also, the Boondocks went off the rails around that time too).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies