John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:47:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer  (Read 9834 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 19, 2017, 08:17:27 PM »

John McCain is an American hero. He was the shining light of a great generation. This is man of myth, and a living legend. His sacrifices will always be remembered.

I'm sure that if anyone can defeat this, it is him. I hope that cancer may have met its match.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 09:44:16 PM »

Another thought - Jimmy Carter underwent experimental immunotherapy treatments when he was diagnosed with melanoma, and now it's in remission. Is something like that possible with his tumor? (I doubt it, considering the blood-brain barrier complicating treatment and the fact that no such option was floated in the news, but I want to see what's out there.)
I was hearing about some experimental treatment on Fox - specifically, The Five.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 01:55:06 AM »

Another thought - Jimmy Carter underwent experimental immunotherapy treatments when he was diagnosed with melanoma, and now it's in remission. Is something like that possible with his tumor? (I doubt it, considering the blood-brain barrier complicating treatment and the fact that no such option was floated in the news, but I want to see what's out there.)
I was hearing about some experimental treatment on Fox - specifically, The Five.

Carter may have had a different type of brain cancer too

They brought in a doctor who seemed to understand brain cancer rather well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies