John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:40:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer  (Read 9996 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« on: July 19, 2017, 07:06:40 PM »

Breaking on CNN now.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:26:24 PM »

This is the kind Ted Kennedy had as well - apparently it has an affinity for derailing health care proposals
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 04:24:53 PM »

FWIW, I love how the people who make jokes about the President molesting his daughter are now lecturing others on human decency (this criticism does not extend to TD); seriously, 'eff all of 'ya's (to use a relatives parlance). I refuse to believe some of you guys are this dense. This has to be some complex practical joke on the two of us. I don't see how anyone could possibly do the "nice guy, ff Smiley Smiley" routine for the biggest warmongering publicity whore in Washington.

I'm very curious as to why someone who voted for a sexual predator thinks they have any grounds to criticize the decency of others

That being said, it probably shouldn't come as a surprise that a ""former"" white nationalist has difficulty experiencing common human compassion
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »

FWIW, I love how the people who make jokes about the President molesting his daughter are now lecturing others on human decency (this criticism does not extend to TD); seriously, 'eff all of 'ya's (to use a relatives parlance). I refuse to believe some of you guys are this dense. This has to be some complex practical joke on the two of us. I don't see how anyone could possibly do the "nice guy, ff Smiley Smiley" routine for the biggest warmongering publicity whore in Washington.

I'm very curious as to why someone who voted for a sexual predator thinks they have any grounds to criticize the decency of others

That being said, it probably shouldn't come as a surprise that a ""former"" white nationalist has difficulty experiencing common human compassion
I'd ask you the same exact question, you know. Take any flights with Jeffrey Epstein lately?

Sorry, Bill Clinton wasn't caught on tape bragging about assaulting women. Try again.

Maybe someday you'll come up with a justification better than "BUH CLINTON".
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 04:48:25 PM »

I'd ask you the same exact question, you know. Take any flights with Jeffrey Epstein lately?

Sorry, Bill Clinton wasn't caught on tape bragging about assaulting women. Try again.

Maybe someday you'll come up with a justification better than "BUH CLINTON".
He's never been impeached for it by the House either.

And neither was Clinton.

But okay. Let's go off your premise. Let's assume, for the sake of this argument, that Bill Clinton is a serial raping rapist who has raped everything and everyone from Gennifer Flowers to the cup of coffee he had this morning.

It literally makes no difference. What Bill Clinton has or hasn't done has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that you voted for (and possess a bizarre hero-worship for) a man who was caught on tape bragging about grabbing women's crotches. At least have the cojones to own up to your own complete lack of decency.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies