Opinion of publicunofficial
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:15:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of publicunofficial
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: Opinion of publicunofficial  (Read 871 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 20, 2017, 06:31:25 PM »

Discuss with maps.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 06:52:47 PM »

FF!
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 07:41:52 PM »

TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 07:55:53 PM »

FF, great guy.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 08:05:01 PM »

Nice guy, FF
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 10:01:16 PM »

The only Washington State poster I don't like (I'm sure he'd see this as a badge of honor). HP.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 03:53:10 AM »

The only Washington State poster I don't like (I'm sure he'd see this as a badge of honor). HP.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 06:18:00 AM »

He's great and knowledgeable
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 01:16:39 PM »

I thought of him as a FF until very recently. I just don't know what to think anymore.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 02:11:37 PM »

I thought of him as a FF until very recently. I just don't know what to think anymore.
You guys so freaking are wishy-washy and ball-less that it's pathetic. You only like John McCain because he's anti-Trump. That is all. At least one poster still has some common sense to know that the enemy of his enemy isn't exactly his friend.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 02:13:51 PM »

HP
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 02:28:06 PM »

You guys so freaking are wishy-washy and ball-less that it's pathetic. You only like John McCain because he's anti-Trump. That is all. At least one poster still has some common sense to know that the enemy of his enemy isn't exactly his friend.
I never said I liked McCain. In fact, I don't like McCain when it comes to the politics. I just felt he may have come off as too strong, particularly when it was just announced that he has cancer. I respect the man for his service regardless of his political views.

Could it be possible that you support his views because McCain is not a Trump lover like you?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 02:30:45 PM »

I never said I liked McCain. In fact, I don't like McCain when it comes to the politics. I just felt he may have come off as too strong, particularly when it was just announced that he has cancer. I respect the man for his service regardless of his political views.

Could it be possible that you support his views because McCain is not a Trump lover like you?
I've hated McCain since the days I've hated Trump-read my posts in 2012. I was right about McCain. I was wrong about the President.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2017, 04:26:26 PM by Goldwater »

Which is funny, considering it seems like the only reason you like this poster is becasue they're an enemy of your enemy.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2017, 04:36:58 PM by We're never gonna have it so good! »

Which is funny, considering it seems like the only reason you like this poster is becasue they're an enemy of your enemy.
I've always liked him?? I also like X even though he's a dick to me too. It's a respect thing.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 09:21:48 PM »

Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2017, 05:02:34 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2017, 05:07:37 PM »

Speaking for myself I don't like McCain, and I don't respect him as a politician. I'm not going to be a  hypocrite now that he's seriously ill to suddenly claim otherwise. I generally dislike fetishization of political figures, including those I like and support. I'm sorry for him as a human being, but let's not act like he became a sacred cow.

Sanchez and I differ on almost everything politically, but at least he's not a hypocrite here. His timing and choice of words was poor at best, but let's not go ridiculous by trying to analyze him and find motives.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2017, 05:20:05 PM »
« Edited: July 23, 2017, 06:00:31 PM by We're never gonna have it so good! »

BTW if some of you vultures (OneJ and the R-AL hater and loser) read the thread you can clearly see that I wished him well. I'm not going to - as Kal noted - fetishisize an objectively horrible person because muh cancer. I hope he lives and finds some form of salvation, because if he dies now he's going to a place a lot hotter than Arizona.

I don't respect his "service." McCain has only served himself his entire career. He graduated Dead last from the naval academy, got an assignment to fulfill his war fantasies, and probably endangered the lives of his drafted compatriots in the process.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 02:04:03 PM »

BTW if some of you vultures (OneJ and the R-AL hater and loser) read the thread you can clearly see that I wished him well. I'm not going to - as Kal noted - fetishisize an objectively horrible person because muh cancer. I hope he lives and finds some form of salvation, because if he dies now he's going to a place a lot hotter than Arizona.

I don't respect his "service." McCain has only served himself his entire career. He graduated Dead last from the naval academy, got an assignment to fulfill his war fantasies, and probably endangered the lives of his drafted compatriots in the process.

You don't respect a pilot who was shot down and held as a POW for over 5 years? Like I said, the man is a war hero.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 02:11:18 PM »

You don't respect a pilot who was shot down and held as a POW for over 5 years? Like I said, the man is a war hero.
He's also a grifter, an adulterer, a showboater at best and a saboteur at worse. He's a corrupt liar. His "war hero" status means nothing in comparison to that. Getting captured doesn't automatically make him a "hero." I'm sure you want to see Sargent Bergdahl hang, ironically.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 02:15:00 PM »

He's also a grifter, an adulterer, a showboater at best and a saboteur at worse. He's a corrupt liar. His "war hero" status means nothing in comparison to that. Getting captured doesn't automatically make him a "hero." I'm sure you want to see Sargent Bergdahl hang, ironically.

He DESERTED his fellow soldiers. Sen. McCain was SHOT DOWN.. There is a huge difference buddy.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2017, 02:18:55 PM »

He DESERTED his fellow soldiers. Sen. McCain was SHOT DOWN.. There is a huge difference buddy.

You don't know the first thing about war do you? Wave that flag, "buddy," you're just another chickenhawk chickensh**t. I'll give McCain credit - he had the stones to go over there. In fact, he seemed pretty eager. He sure loves bombing people.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2017, 02:26:46 PM »

You don't know the first thing about war do you? Wave that flag, "buddy," you're just another chickenhawk chickensh**t. I'll give McCain credit - he had the stones to go over there. In fact, he seemed pretty eager. He sure loves bombing people.

Could you elaborate further on your war expertise?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 02:45:28 PM »

Could you elaborate further on your war expertise?
I know it's hell. I've never met a war veteran who wants to talk about it. I oppose all wars on the principle that since I have no interest in serving, I have no right to send men to die.

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies