Roommates
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:04:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Roommates
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Roommates  (Read 11146 times)
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2005, 08:07:38 PM »

It's sure as hell better then getting stuck with a random roommate like I did freshman year.

That !@#$ing sucked.

Are you going to have a like-minded party animal as a roommate this year, Kev? Smiley
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2005, 10:16:26 PM »

It's sure as hell better then getting stuck with a random roommate like I did freshman year.

That !@#$ing sucked.

Are you going to have a like-minded party animal as a roommate this year, Kev? Smiley

Eh, my roommate partied, but he was a stuck up jock who didn't share the same interests in me AT ALL.

we even went to different parties.

but yeah, my roomie this year is a good friend of mine who parties hard, drinks hard. we're beer pong teammates, baby.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2005, 10:27:01 PM »

That !@#$ing sucked.

My roommate freshman year once puked on my bed. We had bunk beds and he had the top. He cameback from a party, being dragged in by some seniors who lifted him on top. Then he started spewing. Blech.

Later he would stay out all night and go drinking with a guy who got kicked off our floor, then sleep in to 3 PM every day (of course always skipping classes). Then he ended up quitting after one semester and moved out. I got the room to myself, and never got a replacement. Quite nice Smiley
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2005, 03:05:08 PM »

but yeah, my roomie this year is a good friend of mine who parties hard, drinks hard. we're beer pong teammates, baby.

What is this "beer pong" thing I keep hearing about?  I had never heard of it as of about a month ago, and now I hear about it everywhere.  All I can think of people playing ping-pong with beer cans, or something involving the 1970s video game.

To the best of my knowledge there was no "beer pong" when I was in college (1995-2001).
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2005, 03:50:54 PM »

This just a list of the people I think I would most want to live with, not the only people I would want to live with:

Phil (maybe, he might be a bit high strung for me)

It's ashame we have to make these comments when we really don't know how people are off the forum. Oh well. I'm usually the one cracking the jokes when I hang out with my friends. I can have fun. Then again, I guess I can't blame you for seeing me in a different way.

Now that I think about it, I could see you different outside the Forum.  Reason being I have some conservative friends myself that would make very similar posts to you if they were on here.  Thing is politics aren't discussed as much though and the one friend I'm referring to would have voted Joe Torsella had he won the Dem nomination, but like you he voted for Brown. 
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »

Haha, My freshman year i got a gothic guy, that had to be over 300lbs. Come to find out he was gay as well. Now I dont have a problem with all that, except he took up too much space and walked around naked......... anyways, I would have to say either Clay or Wildcard.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2005, 04:53:29 PM »

This just a list of the people I think I would most want to live with, not the only people I would want to live with:

Phil (maybe, he might be a bit high strung for me)

It's ashame we have to make these comments when we really don't know how people are off the forum. Oh well. I'm usually the one cracking the jokes when I hang out with my friends. I can have fun. Then again, I guess I can't blame you for seeing me in a different way.

Now that I think about it, I could see you different outside the Forum.  Reason being I have some conservative friends myself that would make very similar posts to you if they were on here.  Thing is politics aren't discussed as much though and the one friend I'm referring to would have voted Joe Torsella had he won the Dem nomination, but like you he voted for Brown. 

I can't vote yet.  Tongue

I have the same values off the forum as I do on the forum but I'm not this uptight guy who hates and argues with everyone. In fact, most of my friends  complain that I think too many people are "nice" people. People on this forum, for the most part, are totally wrong about me.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2005, 10:23:26 PM »

Haha, My freshman year i got a gothic guy, that had to be over 300lbs. Come to find out he was gay as well. Now I dont have a problem with all that, except he took up too much space and walked around naked......... anyways, I would have to say either Clay or Wildcard.

Hey, thanks!  Needless to say, I'm not anywhere near 300 lbs, I'm not totally homosexual, and I never walk around completely naked in front of other people.  So you wouldn't have a problem with me, I don't think.

Smiley
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2005, 11:15:11 PM »

Hey, thanks!  Needless to say, I'm not anywhere near 300 lbs, I'm not totally homosexual, and I never walk around completely naked in front of other people.  So you wouldn't have a problem with me, I don't think.

Smiley

lol, i dident think so.......
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2006, 10:11:16 PM »

demrepdan!!!!!!!!
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2006, 10:17:42 PM »

A few.

SoS, Earl, Clay, Ebowed, Alcon (maybe), ilikeverin, Tweed (maybe).

Yep I think that's it.  I may have forgotten a few though.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2006, 10:19:54 PM »

Pretty much anyone politically or philosophically in my area (other than Opebo)

Plus: KPhil and Milk and Cereal.
Demrepdan

« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2006, 10:24:24 PM »

thanks Clay Smiley
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2006, 10:26:04 PM »

But... do you have Jewfro?
Demrepdan

« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2006, 10:29:48 PM »

Not now. My hair is too long, thus it weighs everything down, and makes it quite straight. I'll get it cut soon, and my Jewfro will come back. Wink
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2006, 10:32:02 PM »

Not now. My hair is too long, thus it weighs everything down, and makes it quite straight. I'll get it cut soon, and my Jewfro will come back. Wink

I'm glad you're back from your latest binge.  It only took you, what, a year?  Two?  Man.....
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2006, 10:36:50 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2006, 10:42:30 PM by Cash Car Star »

And back to the topic, my list would include demrepdan, ilikeverin, hugh, danielx, jerusalemcar, tweed, earl, afleitch, dazzleman.........
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2006, 10:39:58 PM »
« Edited: August 23, 2006, 12:40:55 AM by nini2287 »

M&C, dazzleman, Flyers, Nick, nation, WalterMitty, Harry, riceowl, Tweed, Ebowed, afleitch, Dave Hawk, MODU, Virginian87 among others
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2006, 12:33:42 AM »

This is probably a very stupid, pointless post that's most likely somewhat similar to my "posters you would like to meet" thread.  But oh well.....I'm rather bored, and should be sleeping right now but can't.

Anywho...who here on the forum would/could you be roommates with in an apartment, townhouse, etc for an extended length of time?  Say, two years.  Who all could you put up with day after day for that long?

(I could've done a "who could you marry" thread, but decided since most people here tend to be straight males, I didn't think it'd go over too well.)

Downwithdaleft
MasterJedi
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2006, 12:36:53 AM »

dazzleman, Flyers, Nick, nation, WalterMitty, Harry, riceowl, Tweed, Ebowed, afleitch, Dave Hawk, MODU among others

ah, sad.  I was on the top of the list last year, and now I'm not even listed.

Pretty much anyone politically or philosophically in my area (other than Opebo)

Plus: KPhil and Milk and Cereal.

cool
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2006, 12:40:06 AM »

dazzleman, Flyers, Nick, nation, WalterMitty, Harry, riceowl, Tweed, Ebowed, afleitch, Dave Hawk, MODU among others

ah, sad.  I was on the top of the list last year, and now I'm not even listed.

Ack sorry, you were actually the first person I thought of when I did this topic, somehow your name didn't make it to the keyboard.  It has been changed.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2006, 12:44:49 AM »

I hate you all.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2006, 12:58:15 AM »

I HATE YOU MORE
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2006, 01:36:28 AM »

I'm probably the only one like this, but I'm a very sociable guy, as long as it is not for an extremely extended period of time.  I'd hate sharing a room.

Only child complex, probably.

I WANNA LIVE WITH ALCON

...and I could live with pretty much anyone here.  And mainly almost everyone who's posted on this page (7).  + others.

I'm specific!
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2006, 02:17:20 AM »

me and riceowl would be good roommates.

that said, i prefer  living  alone. thank god for single-room apartments.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies