Trump 2008 "MAGA"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:37:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Trump 2008 "MAGA"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump 2008 "MAGA"  (Read 631 times)
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 23, 2017, 11:50:52 PM »

This timeline is set to go from 2008-2016, all about the successes and failures of Mr. Donald Trump.

July 31, 2006-Manhattan, New York, New York

As You can see, Donald J. Trump, a prominent businessman, has just declared his candidacy for President of the Unites States as a member of the Democratic Party. He had been contemplating a run for a long time he said, but has decided now’s the time. Let’s listen in:

We will save this country from other Democrats like Senator Obama, Senator Clinton and Senator Edwards. We will save this country from Republicans too, such as Senator McCain and Governor Romney. I will propose stricter immigration laws that will save our country. I will create jobs and reduce taxes. We will end the Iraq war and save many lives of the brave men and women of our military. We will Make America Great Again!

Soon, many more candidates declared on both sides:

August 5, 2006-Chicago, Illinois

Donald Trump talks about stricter Immigration laws. That’s not what we need for our country. We need to welcome all. That’s why, today, I am declaring my candidacy for President of the United States. We will end Iraq and propose change... a change to believe in.

August 10, 2006-Brooklyn, New York, New York

Today, I propose a new direction for America. A direction that will save our country from Bush policies. We will withdraw from Iraq to save lives, and help veterans. We will propose a new department in the Cabinet, the Department of Fire and Police Health and Unions, so our heroes at home can sleep well knowing they’re protected.

August 12, 2006-Raleigh, North Carolina

Trump talks of Making America Great Again. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with America, Donald. America is great.

Other declared candidates:
Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico (declared on August 15, 2006 in Santa Fe, NM)
Joe Biden, U.S. Senator from Delaware (declared on August 16, 2006 in Dover, DE)
Chris Dodd, U.S. Senator from Connecticut (declared on August 20, 2006 in Willimantic, CT)
Evan Bayh, U.S. Senator from Indiana (declared on August 30, 2006 in Indianapolis, IN)
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa (declared on August 30, 2006 in Iowa City, IA)

NEXT: GOP Candidates, Polls
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 09:12:52 PM »

We take you now to Mesa, Arizona, where Senator John McCain is speaking to supporters:
\
"Unfortunately, I have decided not to run for President of the United States. It is in my best interests to help my party win in the Senate and in the House than run for President."

With McCain declining to run, it left the field wide open for other GOP candidates...

We will continue America on this great path it is going and carry on what has been done in the Last 8 years.

We will defeat the Democrats and will help America stay safe.

Though I may share some different view with my Republican colleagues, my views will make America great, and keep it great.

Though I may be a Mayor, I am a mayor of a city with a population of 8,000,000 people. More than most states. I think that qualifies me to be President. I can manage a group of people well and know their best interests.

Other GOP Candidates:
Fred Thompson, Former U.S. Senator from Tennessee (declared in Nashville, TN)
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 09:25:42 PM »

Polls:

Democratic Primary:

Hillary Clinton: 20%
Barack Obama: 18%
Donald Trump: 18%
John Edwards: 12%
Chris Dodd: 4%
Joe Biden: 4%
Evan Bayh: 4%
Tom Vilsack: 1%
Undecided: 19%

Republican Primary:

Mitt Romney: 22%
Rudy Giuliani: 19%
Mike Huckabee: 17%
Ron Paul: 15%
Fred Thompson: 2%
Undecided: 25%

NEXT: DEM and GOP Debates, Primary schedule and delegates, endorsements and withdrawals.
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »

Democratic Debate, April 26, 2007
On CNN
Candidates order by polls:

Vilsack Biden Edwards Obama Clinton Trump Dodd Bayh

NEXT: Debate Performances
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »