Scaramucci vs Priebus
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:28:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Scaramucci vs Priebus
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Scaramucci vs Priebus  (Read 1659 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 27, 2017, 10:53:11 AM »

Anthony Scaramucci, White House Director of Communications, has referred to his relationship with White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, as like that of Cain and Abel.

As you know, this didn't go well for Abel.

Anyway, is Scaramucci out to replace Priebus as White House Chief of Staff?

If so, will he succeed?

Please discuss.

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 10:54:53 AM »

If Trump turns on Priebus, I might get off the train.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 11:00:36 AM »

Oh, so after all the monsters things Trump has said and done, a change in administrative Staffing. THAT'S what will get you to finally abandoned supporting Trump? Roll Eyes

Wait a minute. Don't feed the troll, Badger. Don't feed the troll, Badger don't feed the troll.....
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »

Oh, so after all the monsters things Trump has said and done, a change in administrative Staffing. THAT'S what will get you to finally abandoned supporting Trump? Roll Eyes

Wait a minute. Don't feed the troll, Badger. Don't feed the troll, Badger don't feed the troll.....

but how else do you stick a new finger to establishment? Isn't Scaramucci an "outsider populist" and Priebus the embodiment of "The Establishment"?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 11:09:13 AM »

Loyalty is the trait I value above all. (true loyalty, not nepotism or familial loyalty) I am no fan of the GOP establishment, but Reince has earned my respect for standing up for Trump and Bannon when they were most beleaguered. Sessions, Bannon, and Reince are untouchable as far as I'm concerned.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 11:23:33 AM »

I've been saying Priebus is the leaker since day one. Who else has access to transcripts of the Presidents phone call with Turnbull just minutes after it happens?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 11:25:41 AM »

Loyalty is the trait I value above all. (true loyalty, not nepotism or familial loyalty) I am no fan of the GOP establishment, but Reince has earned my respect for standing up for Trump and Bannon when they were most beleaguered. Sessions, Bannon, and Reince are untouchable as far as I'm concerned.
But Priebus hasn't been loyal to Trump?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 11:27:40 AM »
« Edited: July 27, 2017, 11:30:04 AM by Santander »

"On behalf the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people."

The last time someone sucked dick like that in the Oval Office, it got the President impeached.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 11:30:16 AM »

"On behalf the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people."

The last time someone sucked so much dick in the Oval Office, it got the President impeached.
The last time a President's staff were so publicly loyal, it ended with the President resigning for their actions. Priebus, McMasters are the deep State dancers on the administration. It's Bannon who we trust.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 11:31:29 AM »

Reince is one of the most important people defending and supporting Bannon right now. We need him.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 11:33:45 AM »

Reince is one of the most important people defending and supporting Bannon right now. We need him.
What has he done? At best, he has no control over his underlings. At worst, he's leaking info directly from the Oval Office. He's not a particularly strong guy, which is why Trump sent him home early in Saudi Arabia and then tried to ship him off to Greece as Ambassador.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 12:09:01 PM »

Scaramucci is awesome. He said that leakers "would have been hanged 150 years ago". Love it!
SoLongAtlas
VirginiaModerate
United States
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 12:21:09 PM »

In the meantime comedy gold on The Mooch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_9oad2PpPM
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 12:35:27 PM »

Man they're scum.
SoLongAtlas
VirginiaModerate
United States
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2017, 12:36:44 PM »

Scaramooch, Scaramooch, will you do the fandango?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 12:44:05 PM »

The Mooch reminds me of a Seinfeld villain. I love it!
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 12:45:27 PM »

The last time someone sucked dick like that in the Oval Office, it got the President impeached.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 12:50:52 PM »

The last time someone sucked so much dick in the Oval Office, it got the President impeached.

The last time a President's staff were so publicly loyal, it ended with the President resigning for their actions. Priebus, McMasters are the deep State dancers on the administration. It's Bannon who we trust.

Reading the comments from you two talking about trump's inner circle of idiots, is like reading the history books regarding Adolf Hitler and his inner circle of evil like Hermann Göring, Heinrich Himmler, Joseph Goebbels and the like.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2017, 05:46:02 PM »

Reading the comments from you two talking about trump's inner circle of idiots, is like reading the history books regarding Adolf Hitler and his inner circle of evil like Hermann Göring, Heinrich Himmler, Joseph Goebbels and the like.

So when do Trump, Kushner, Bannon, Priebus, Scaramucci head for the bunker?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2017, 05:53:42 PM »

After they have, as a direct result of their own idiocy, reduced the United States to piles of smoking rubble.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 05:59:56 PM »

No retreat to "the bunker" in 2017. In 1945 the Russians were the enemy, and they forced Hitler and his clan into the bunker. Today, the Russians are friends with the New Fuhrer.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2017, 06:42:15 PM »

Scaramucci is a funny guy.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2017, 08:07:38 PM »

He's the Mooch man!
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2017, 08:16:16 PM »

Anthony Scaramucci, White House Director of Communications, has referred to his relationship with White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, as like that of Cain and Abel.

Isn't this just some loser who showed up yesterday? Talk about inflated sense of self-importance to involve yourself in a feud with the WH CoS.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2017, 08:37:24 PM »

Scaramucci and Priebus are both sh**heads.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies