AP: Wife supports Trump; says politician husband has to go
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:41:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  AP: Wife supports Trump; says politician husband has to go
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: AP: Wife supports Trump; says politician husband has to go  (Read 2033 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2017, 10:45:23 PM »

Ehhhh, pretty objectively yes though. Back in the primary, AAD had a guess the candidate by the montage of supporter photos, and Trump was the most obvious one.

Physical attractiveness is largely subjective. Personally, I don't like White girls (the overwhelming woman demographic that supports him) aside from your stereotypical hipster/indie/tumblr types (disproportionately liberal). So, I generally dislike the type of women that'd support Trump anyway Tongue
Jesus...

I take it you think most college liberals look like this:

Yeah, uh, that's not exactly what I had in mind, Santander Tongue

Seriously though, Virginia is right that this is a rather pointless (and, arguably, sexist) argument. I mean, arguing over whose women voters are more physically attractive? Let's just say we all have our individual preferences, which may incline us to like one candidate's supporters more than the other's, and leave it at that.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2017, 06:17:05 AM »

Ehhhh, pretty objectively yes though. Back in the primary, AAD had a guess the candidate by the montage of supporter photos, and Trump was the most obvious one.

Physical attractiveness is largely subjective. Personally, I don't like White girls (the overwhelming woman demographic that supports him) aside from your stereotypical hipster/indie/tumblr types (disproportionately liberal). So, I generally dislike the type of women that'd support Trump anyway Tongue
Jesus...

I take it you think most college liberals look like this:

Half of them do. The other half doesn't.
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2017, 09:15:31 AM »

Jesus...
Arf arf
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2017, 09:20:40 AM »

God Bless this woman
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 03:43:46 PM »

More details:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/30/why-a-woman-blames-trump-selfies-for-her-divorce/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2017, 04:13:32 PM »

Holy hell she's like twenty years younger than him. I was picturing someone like Ivana, not Ivanka. I might have found my Eva Braun after all, Badger Tongue

Live the dream brother. Wink
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2017, 04:16:23 PM »

Given that Democrats overwhelmingly dominate the (1) female demo, (2) 18 - 34 age group and that (3) Republicans rely heavily on old voters, and , I imagine the closest objective assessment you could get based on this is that Democrats (and thus Clinton) are more likely to have the most attractive women supporters

Although I must say this debate is pretty dumb and pointless overall

This on both points. And I'm going to further debase the discussion by saying Virginia is exhibit a in terms of Clinton supporters being hotter.

Glad to help objectify you in order to support your argument, my friend. Tongue
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2017, 04:17:02 PM »

If I was her soon-to-be ex-husband, I would tell her : Don't let the door hit your assgrab your pussy, on the way out !
Fixed.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies