John McCain apology thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:53:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  John McCain apology thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John McCain apology thread  (Read 3004 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: July 28, 2017, 06:07:40 AM »

He made himself the deciding vote again. What is there to apologize for?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 06:15:32 AM »

Anywho, he better enjoy the attention and praise he gets. He has a plane crash in hell coming up soon. Hows that for edgy?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 10:40:24 AM »

Anywho, he better enjoy the attention and praise he gets. He has a plane crash in hell coming up soon. Hows that for edgy?

Maybe after your brother and literally tens of millions like him survive decades longer because his health insurance is continued St Peter just possibly might cut him a mulligan for not blindly backing Donald Trum

Which after all, is nowadays the primary conservative litmus test for religious piety.

b-but the mexicans and globalists
Illegals are a threat to my brother's care. Consume resources paid for by his parent's taxes that should go to their son.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 10:42:52 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2017, 10:46:15 AM by The Mooch! »

Maybe after your brother and literally tens of millions like him survive decades longer because his health insurance is continued St Peter just possibly might cut him a mulligan for not blindly backing Donald Trump.

Which after all, is nowadays the primary conservative litmus test for religious piety.
Considering his record on everything else, including support for the bombing deaths of children across the globe, I'd wager he's gonna need a hole-in-one on every green. Kim Jong Il style.

Lastly, you know I opposed this bill right? I'm pissed at how McCain operates, not how he voted.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 11:04:22 AM »

Apologize for what?
Doing the right thing when you have nothing to lose doesn't make you a hero.
Yeah by this logic Jay Rockefeller, who took money from coal for thirty years, suddenly blasted the industry in his final speech, is also a maverick.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 12:19:05 PM »

Maybe after your brother and literally tens of millions like him survive decades longer because his health insurance is continued St Peter just possibly might cut him a mulligan for not blindly backing Donald Trump.

Considering his record on everything else, including support for the bombing deaths of children across the globe, I'd wager he's gonna need a hole-in-one on every green. Kim Jong Il style.

Lastly, you know I opposed this bill right? I'm pissed at how McCain operates, not how he voted.

I didn't. Or rather now that you mention it I had forgotten. Fair enough. My bad

On that note, in response to the OP I will include my thank you to this thread, but not an apology. McCain regularly poses as a Maverick or a moderate but almost never follows through when the chips are down or when it's politically expedient to throw such things by the wayside. Yes all politicians do that, but he is supposed to be the Maverick, not to mention he poses as one more than any other politician.

That said, good on him to shoot this POS bill down

OMG! That last sentence was a very poor choice of words to thank former Navy pilot n p o w John McCain. 😬
It was showing what an actually edgy post would look like. That's the point. Anywho you're inovocation of my brother was somewhat relative to the conversation this time, so hard feelings.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 12:21:34 PM »

The "I like Brain cancer because it's killing John McCain" was pretty edgy. You're just trying too hard.
I came up with that on the fly. Clearly I'm not trying too hard.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies