Hobbes for Lt. Governor Ad: "An Independent Voice"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:24:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hobbes for Lt. Governor Ad: "An Independent Voice"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hobbes for Lt. Governor Ad: "An Independent Voice"  (Read 389 times)
George W. Hobbes
Mr. Hobbes

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.03

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 16, 2005, 03:48:53 PM »

FOCUS ON a female "Mr. Hobbes for Lt. Governor" volunteer standing on a sidewalk, handing a pamplet to an African-American man.

MAN: What exactly does a vote for Mr. Hobbes mean?  Why shouldn't I just vote for the lieutenant governors that are running with a gubernatorial candidate?

VOLUNTEER: Because the Pacific needs an independent voice behind our next governor.  Mr. Hobbes is beholden to no-one, and no party loyalties will prevent him from doing what is right...whatever it takes.

MAN: (perusing the pamplet) Hmmm...and he really will stand for Atlasia's traditional values?

VOLUNTEER: 110%.  Nothing is more important to Mr. Hobbes than protecting our cultural heritage.

MAN: Sounds good...I'll look into this guy.

CUT TO a still shot of Mr. Hobbes on the phone in his office, looking out the window.

MR. HOBBES (Voice Over): I'm Mr. Hobbes, and I approved this message.

FADE TO a Hobbes for Lt. Governor: An Independent Voice logo.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies