Most/Least likely forum members to get married
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:41:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most/Least likely forum members to get married
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Most/Least likely forum members to get married  (Read 4495 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2005, 07:00:56 AM »

I'd say I'm on the least likely end.  I really don't see myself ever getting married.  But never say never, I guess....
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2005, 10:41:04 AM »

I'd say I'm on the least likely end. I really don't see myself ever getting married. But never say never, I guess....

RIGHT!  NEVER, EVER SAY NEVER!!  I SHALL CHANGE YOU SOME DAY!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2005, 11:39:49 AM »

I'm on the least likely end, too. Personally, I can't see myself finding someone who I could actually get along with enough so that marriage becomes a serious option... and I place a lot of emphasis on my work/studies, so it would be a tough feat for someone to change that. Tongue
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2005, 11:49:12 AM »

Peter is gay, so you would have to assume gay marriage to be enacted first. Tongue

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2005, 09:15:48 PM »

One day I'll go on tour with some indie band or be in one mysel fand I'll meet some nice indie hipster girls and then I'll settle down...

I've actually met perfect matches before, but they were all on the internet and got boyfriends before I could meet them. Sad So I'll just have my fun now until I finally meet one I can stick with Smiley

And I doubt anyone will be a 40 year old virgin. If it gets too old, you'll just try the opebo option at least once.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005, 06:52:03 AM »

Peter is gay, so you would have to assume gay marriage to be enacted first. Tongue

Civil partnerships in the UK are to all intents and purposes the gay version of marriage. I personally regard it as such completely.

I'm the sort of person who will marry reasonably young, and I would imagine before I turn 25, though thats dependent on meeting the right guy I suppose.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2005, 10:35:57 AM »

Civil partnerships in the UK are to all intents and purposes the gay version of marriage. I personally regard it as such completely.

I'm the sort of person who will marry reasonably young, and I would imagine before I turn 25, though thats dependent on meeting the right guy I suppose.

Hooray! Cheesy

I give you 9238749237492387492387 bonus points.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2005, 11:48:29 AM »

hahaha . . . I'm glad to see I haven't landed on anyone's list.  Smiley  But at my age, I think I'm near the least-likely category, though I have been having dinner again with the gal I proposed to two years ago . . . not that I'm over the fact that she disappeared shortly after proposing.  hahaha
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies