Why are so many True Leftists supportive of Erdogan and Modi? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:57:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why are so many True Leftists supportive of Erdogan and Modi? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are so many True Leftists supportive of Erdogan and Modi?  (Read 1801 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: August 02, 2017, 08:55:32 PM »

Here's a question:

Why are so many of BRTD's threads about things that literally only he believes?

Amusing from someone who believes that Shariah Law is enforced in the city I live in.

Nah there are a few more people than me that believe it, Red.  Probably a lot more than believe this thread title's question.  Anyway, this is an amusing thing to quibble over from a guy who literally thinks that Russians are the gravest threat facing Americans today (by the way Red, here is a scoreboard update for you: 3,024 Americans killed by radical Islamic Jihadists vs. oh what's that?  ZERO killed by freaking Russians!).

Besides, what the hell is a True Leftist anyway?  I don't know that and I don't think many people outside of maybe this place know that.  You guys got a lot of weird terms here.

So a lot of people believe that I live under Sharia Law. Really. This is quite shocking to me. Amazing how I have never noticed it. Can you please point me to what ordinances in the Minneapolis Municipal Code are based on Sharia Law though?

The guy responsible for the vast majority of those deaths you stated was killed in 2011, thanks Obama! Meanwhile Putin's thugs continue to butcher more than that in Ukraine, who also shot down a Dutch aircraft.

You act like Putin's business in the Ukraine ezcuses Obama's droning of American citizens without trial.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies