It came to me in a dream
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:17:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  It came to me in a dream
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It came to me in a dream  (Read 606 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 02, 2017, 01:39:56 PM »

Last night I've dreamed (among other things) about a crossover between "Adventure Time" and "Oz". Well, with his blonde hair Finn the Human would be a perfect fit for the Aryan Brotherhood.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 01:43:13 PM »

That dream sounds....evilevilevilevilevil
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 01:49:27 PM »

That dream sounds....evilevilevilevilevil

"Prisoner number 95S604, Finn the Human. Convicted December 12, '16 - Two counts of assault with a deadly weapon. Tried as an adult. Sentence: 12 years, up for parole in 6."

"Prisoner number 95S605, Jake the Dog. Convicted December 12, '16 - Three counts of failure to pay child support. Third conviction. Sentence: life imprisonment without the possibility of parole."
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 02:50:42 PM »

Quite a number of our posters would fit just fine in Oz universe.

Prisoner number 95S674, Tender Branson. Convicted March '17 - Two counts of inflicting grievous bodily harm and three counts of unlawful imprisonment. Sentence: 20 years, up for parole in 10.

Prisoner number 98S673, Santander. Convicted July '17 - Two counts identity fraud. Sentence: 8 years, up for parole in 5.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »

I had a dream last night that an Air Canada A330 flew really slow over my neighborhood about 100 feet from the ground, then started flying vertical, then stalled out, and crashed into the ground with a huge explosion. I was freaking out the whole time and for some reason had to win 2048 in order to call 911.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 12:04:05 AM »

I had a dream last night that an Air Canada A330 flew really slow over my neighborhood about 100 feet from the ground, then started flying vertical, then stalled out, and crashed into the ground with a huge explosion. I was freaking out the whole time and for some reason had to win 2048 in order to call 911.
It once appeared to me and three or four others that a plane flew about forty feet above the road in our neighborhood, just above the trees, and it was translucent.
kcguy
Romania

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 09:49:30 AM »

I dreamed an Agatha Christie story last night.

It looked like an elderly woman was murdered because she knew too much about a bank heist, but actually her murder was the intention and the bank heist was just camouflage.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 09:24:33 PM »

It looked like an elderly woman was murdered because she knew too much about a bank heist, but actually her murder was the intention and the bank heist was just camouflage.
Let me guess: her physician hired the men to do it and to frame the lawyer who has been secretly investigating him in relation to major financial fraud and potential murders of others who have investigated him, included his father-in-law, the former police inspector?
kcguy
Romania

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 07:09:43 PM »
« Edited: August 07, 2017, 07:47:21 PM by kcguy »

Let me guess: her physician hired the men to do it and to frame the lawyer who has been secretly investigating him in relation to major financial fraud and potential murders of others who have investigated him, included his father-in-law, the former police inspector?

Wow, your scenario was oddly specific, far more so than my dream.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies