I am teh communist, Communism rulez!!!1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:29:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  I am teh communist, Communism rulez!!!1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I am teh communist, Communism rulez!!!1  (Read 720 times)
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 17, 2005, 01:55:04 PM »

yeah, now you know the truth, I am, and was all along a Communist.

Communism is really good for everyone!  We can get rid of this stupid class system and live as equals.  We can pay the government, and they'll take care of us by providing a national health care system, free education, and free housing!  I'll never have to pay for anything!  And it's a good thing because those who need stuff get stuff (takin' care of the poor), while the rich who have way way too much money, have to help the poor.  Those greedy capitalists only think about themselves, they want the poor to suffer.
It's also good because your stuff is mine, and my stuff is yours.  We share everything.  My parents told me sharing is good, so a society with sharing is also good. 

side note:  my name is too long, but I've always been Milk_and_Cereal because I don't want anyone to mistake me for anyone or vise-versa, but do you think people will like the name Mao_and_Communism, or at least understand it's me?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies