The moment Kim hits the button is the moment the 2020 election is over (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:41:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The moment Kim hits the button is the moment the 2020 election is over (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The moment Kim hits the button is the moment the 2020 election is over  (Read 3375 times)
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« on: August 09, 2017, 10:45:33 AM »

I don't want a war with NK rather see it collapse the way of the USSR, but I don't think Kim does it. Even though I think he's building an H-bomb now, unless he's actually insane, he should realize that if he provokes nuclear war with the US, he and his entire country would be leveled (or vaporized) within 24 hours. That said, I really doubt fat boy does it
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:33:11 PM »

North Korea isn't going to nuke anything, because Kim Jong Un knows that it would be detrimental to his country. Your sick fantasy of getting Trump re-elected is never going to happen.
Kim won't last 20 more years. His country will collapse on its own due to his incompetance and i think the military is actually getting fed up with him a bit. Although it is a dangerous situation having a fat kid in complete control over a nuclear armed country. But really, 20 years and North Korea will collapse and Iran will change drastically too
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies