Trump's tweets are unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:02:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's tweets are unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's tweets are unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country  (Read 648 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 11, 2017, 11:28:44 AM »
« edited: August 14, 2017, 04:54:57 AM by Shadows »

If he doesn't like his Senate leader, he should try to get Senators to remove him or speak to him in private.

What kind of idiot re-tweets this kind of articles (The idiot retweets that he is warning McConnell & may try to get get McConnell to step down)  

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
@foxandfriends  8h8 hours ago
Trump fires new warning shot at McConnell, leaves door open on whether he should step down

@realDonaldTrump  5h5 hours ago
 Military solutions are now fully in place,locked and loaded,should North Korea act unwisely.  Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!

And then this. That the military is locked & loaded & is ready to destroy North Korea. What kind of idiot makes these kind of tweets. That we will destroy you & are 100% ready & loaded.

Is this a childish game for him? Does anyone find this remotely smart or intelligent?

This is like a child playing President & tweeting ridiculous stuff. No1 respects this guy, no world leader can ever will.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 11:47:06 AM »

Trump is unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country. This was obvious two years ago. Why anyone ever expected anything different or better from him is something I do not understand. (Honestly, I expected him to be worse, but the magnitude of his incompetence seems to have limited him in some ways.)
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 12:11:10 PM »

Trump is unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country. This was obvious two years ago. Why anyone ever expected anything different or better from him is something I do not understand. (Honestly, I expected him to be worse, but the magnitude of his incompetence seems to have limited him in some ways.)

He was always stupid & it seemed obvious. But now he is in the office for 6 months. It is one thing to attack someone on looks or something but another thing to make ridiculous rhetoric encouraging war & then blasting the Senate Majority leader on twitter & threatening him.

I mean this is childish, like a kid with a toy. One would think 6 months into the job, he would some maturity. The man in 60+ & needs to behave like an adult not like a whiny teenager !
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 12:25:57 PM »

Saying locked and loaded is not stupid. It's just saying we're locked and loaded and ready for any attack. As we should be.

Other tweets are majority stupid, some not
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 02:01:08 PM »

The only thing trump would be a good leader for, is the circus.
trump can double-up on his job duties as ring-leader and as an orange-haired clown.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 02:18:22 PM »

For the past few weeks I've been reading posts here about Trump, and I've even started writing posts in reply, but then I delete them. I'm getting to the point where I have heard it all. Trump can still surprise me with his newest antics, but I'm starting to turn it all off.

We all know he's full of the hottest air of anyone alive and that his ego is as big as his a**, and he is certainly not fit to be President of this country, but unfortunately his IS our President.

I find myself walking around shaking my head and sighing all the time now. I have no words to describe how I feel inside with regards to our dear leader.

And I'm sighing and shaking my head right now, not knowing how to end this post.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 02:34:40 PM »

For the past few weeks I've been reading posts here about Trump, and I've even started writing posts in reply, but then I delete them. I'm getting to the point where I have heard it all. Trump can still surprise me with his newest antics, but I'm starting to turn it all off.

We all know he's full of the hottest air of anyone alive and that his ego is as big as his a**, and he is certainly not fit to be President of this country, but unfortunately his IS our President.

I find myself walking around shaking my head and sighing all the time now. I have no words to describe how I feel inside with regards to our dear leader.

And I'm sighing and shaking my head right now, not knowing how to end this post.

I know the feeling. You're not alone.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 01:51:00 AM »

Yes, but look at it this way. At least as an American you can DO something. Rational and moral americans should stand together against this threat to civilization and make sure that someone like that is never ever elected again. Hillary only lost because of poor democratic turnout, voter suppression and the electoral college. You have the opportunity for political mobilization. All of us non-americans don't. We can just sit and watch and hope that the US doesn't destroy itself and along with it western civilization.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 08:48:42 AM »

I think I know how you feel. When Trump was elected, I was devastated. Not because I had wanted Clinton to win so badly. I'd assumed that I would spent the next four years after a Clinton victory complaining about neocons, neoliberalism, and donating money to far-left groups. But because I saw Trump as an aspirational dictator, with all the worse elements of a cult of personality, fascism-tinged anti-intellectual populism, and the GOP's various social conservative awfulness.

But then we got to see Trump in action. And it's sure not pretty, but, well the defining characteristics of the Trump administration seem to be narcissistic petty incompetence. Yes, he's awful. But there's no grand plan here we can oppose. He's going to be small, nasty, and evil randomly until he gets booted from office, however long that takes. There are and will be things that need to be done to mitigate his decisions, and to fight the general rightward trend that comes from having the GOP in charge.

But the stuff coming out of his mouth really is just glossolalia. It sounds like President talking, but it really isn't. Yes, there's a Trump Administration in the White House, but what Trump himself does, and certaily what he says is near-entirely disconnected from it. (And it in turn somewhat disconnected from reality, including the rest of the government.)

I have a friend who is convinced that there is some deep Machiavellian motives lurking somewhere behind Trump, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. Trump is like a hurricane - big, fast moving, all wet, mostly just air, random, destructive, and possessed of as much sentience as a turnip. And much like with a hurricane, we need to take appropriate short- and long-term precautions, deal with damage, and get one with our lives as best we can.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 09:35:17 AM »

Cry me a river. He's still your president.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 09:41:21 AM »

Pointless thread. Why do you bother? Who are you to convince that you have not convinced? This is all self-affirmation, ego-stoking, and social signalling at this point (as is most political discussion, but I digress).
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 10:26:43 AM »

Nobody asked you what you think, Shadows.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 10:42:59 AM »

McConnell is not "his" senate leader. He was elected unanimously by the Republican Senate Caucus. I think he's a sack of sh[inks] even worse than Trump, but President God Emperor Daddy would do well to understand that congress doesn't work for him.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 04:24:00 AM »

Nobody asked you what you think, Shadows.

Sucks that you know he's right, eh red laces?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 05:12:21 AM »

Trump, or rather the shadowy figures that puppet him, is doing this intentionally. Attacking the second most powerful legislator of his own party is a product of the Trump movement's intent to build an extra legislative far-right movement outside the framework set by the 'confines' of partisan constituonal democracy. Trump is a textbook Bonapartist.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 06:09:35 AM »

Trump, or rather the shadowy figures that puppet him, is doing this intentionally. Attacking the second most powerful legislator of his own party is a product of the Trump movement's intent to build an extra legislative far-right movement outside the framework set by the 'confines' of partisan constituonal democracy. Trump is a textbook Bonapartist.
I seriously doubt this. Trump is just being his usual stupid immature self. He literally cannot control himself. I am certain that Trump does not have a masterplan. Bannon might, but neither he nor anyone else can control Trump.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 10:31:27 AM »

I too find him numbing  in the sense that Beavis and Butthead cartoons or the political commentary of Sean Hannity numbs me. I can always find more to document but it becomes repetitious. Why do I need more evidence? It's almost like being in Orwell's 1984; Orwell tells exactly what one needs to know and one knows everything but how it can end. More detail would simply depress a reader even more. 

Others are trying to evade the decisions of this President, the exceptions his cultist True Believers. But we have the Inner Party and the Outer Party already, with the Other Party rendered superfluous.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies