Trump, just now: Military action not off the table for Venezuela (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:57:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump, just now: Military action not off the table for Venezuela (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump, just now: Military action not off the table for Venezuela  (Read 2535 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: August 11, 2017, 10:09:45 PM »

The timing of this is incredibly stupid.

What is Trump even trying to accomplish?

My best guess is nothing. Remember, Trump's default response is that of the kid who didn't study the material and definitely didn't do his homework called up in front of the class to answer a question. His thought process may look something like this:

Venezuela, Venezuela, yeah, yeah, they're a mess right now, we don't get along with them. This Maduro guy, I haven't met him, he's the wrong kind of dictator. He hasn't groveled for me at all.  What would Obama do? I don't know. I don't know what these reporters are talking about. Obama probably wouldn't do something military. Military has been working good for me lately. Syria, very Presidential. North Korea, poll numbers up. Don't wanna commit to anything though, never commit yourself. Oh man they're all staring at me.

"We have many options for Venezuela, including a possible military option, if necessary." Yeah, got 'em by surprise! They weren't expecting that! Boom, more attention to how hugely presidential I am!

Exactly.

There is never any really rhyme or reason with Trump. The man is level 5 moron. This is what many of us feared about when he won election.

His racism and bigotry is a problem, but his stupidity is dangerous and can get people killed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies