You could eliminate CA, TX, FL, PA, OH and Trump would win the PV (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:41:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  You could eliminate CA, TX, FL, PA, OH and Trump would win the PV (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: You could eliminate CA, TX, FL, PA, OH and Trump would win the PV  (Read 1810 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 13, 2017, 10:08:25 PM »

It doesn't put anything into perspective. More Americans voted for Hillary. Next subject.

Then why bother commenting? Don't see why people have to put a negative spin on things...
I wanted to make it known that it was asinine to eliminate the votes of millions of people to make some sort of point that "Trump won real Americans". Trump won the EC so not sure why some are still so stuck on this. You won. More people got out of their beds to vote for Hillary Clinton. I know that's hard to grasp but that's what happened.

I found this interesting as well.. And could you please show me where he said anything about Trump winning "real Americans." Why waste your time commenting on this? I believe we're aware that Hillary won the popular vote btw.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »

You had to eliminate huge parts of the country to do that, which says quite a lot about Trump. With that said, Democrats really need to push the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact if they win control of more statehouses next year.

Or they could just learn how to win presidential elections, instead of just trying to run up the popular vote which means nothing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies