Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:27:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41040 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: August 14, 2017, 01:36:49 AM »

Neera Tanden is a pathetic woman who is a scamster making money off the DNC. While she is sitting on her keyboard trying to act tough, DSA, Bernicrats are on the street protesting, resisting, in townhalls, calling Congressmen, in marches - From everything to protecting Obmacare to fighting for Single Payer to protesting racism & white supremacy. She should be out there helping them not making stupid comments.

The woman, who was a DSA member & a huge Berniecrat died. Neera Tanden is irrelevant & useless. How on earth do you think Kamala Harris or Cory Booker or Joe Biden will stop Bernie in 2020? This has been a never ending campaign from 2015 & there will be 5 years of angst & passion among Berniecrats in 2020. You guys have no freaking idea how much they are motivated for it.

You all will bend the knee like good children!
It is this attitude from "Berniecrats" that scares me. If you lose the primary in 2020 - which is quite likely - I fear that you will sabotage our candidate yet again and yet again give us four years of Trump. If Bernicrats hadn't legitimized the right-wing idea of Hillary being a corrupt elitist during the primiaries and to a lesser extent after the primaries, there is no way that she would have lost to Trump. Please do fight for your candidate in 2020 and fight hard, but make it about policy, not about your opponent being corrupt or in the pocket of Wall Street/Big Pharma/Whoever. That king of rhetorc just hands over the power to the GOP.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #576 on: August 14, 2017, 01:54:21 AM »

Jesus Christ. I've been very occupied this entire weekend and just now read about this. Sanchez you are about to really disgrace yourself in this thread aren't you?

Not so "reformed" a white supremacist, are we?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #577 on: August 14, 2017, 02:03:22 AM »

I do think, President Trump, should've talked about white nationalism and the evils of hating a fellow man and it is very sad he didn't.

It's more than sad, man. It's absolutely, utterly, and completely typical of him. That's the problem.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #578 on: August 14, 2017, 02:06:06 AM »

Everything bad is Trump's fault and every speech by Trump is the worst one ever. Like any other day in reality. Reminds me why I seldom post here anymore.

Corrected.

Sorry if Atlas triggered you. Go back to your Fox and Breitbart uncomfortable-facts free security blanket.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #579 on: August 14, 2017, 02:34:37 AM »

So, I guess that, now that we're nearly 20 pages in, I can say that this event probably secured a D hold on Virginia's governorship this year?
Not at all. This was not a Republican-affiliated event, just some racist nut jobs.  The race is still in play even if Northam has the lead.

Wishful thinking.
No, it's not.  Neither Gillespie nor the Republican Party has ever aligned itself with such sick people.  Gillespie will not pander to these thugs.

B*******. The last being alike have never repudiated these people. Doubly so for Trump.

Please please please please please please stop ignoring the vast number of make America great hats worn by these Nazis. Also please please please please please quit doing the false equivalency of a very very very powerful constituency in the right-wing voting Bloc versus a left-wing Fringe who actively in vociferous Lee denigrates the Democratic Party. You've got literal all right Nazi sympathizers in the President's White House, a present that ran on white identity politics, and we are f****** cowards if we refuse to admit our party has been hijacked by that hunt in the White House

You are better than this st. I can tell by your post you're on the verge of acknowledging that Trump is every bit the bastard you deep down oh is. Sanchez as lost as a human being. There's still hope for you. We need to vote this son of a b**** out before he drags our party down completely, morally as well as politically
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #580 on: August 14, 2017, 02:58:42 AM »

Now excuse me while the GOP goes back to suppressing minority voting
Wow, you're one strong partisan hack.

And you aren't for ignoring this is unquestionably going on? You don't find even a speck of incongruity or even hypocrisy in this?

Again, I think establishes your partisan bona fides far more than mondale's.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #581 on: August 14, 2017, 03:01:23 AM »

There are so many real problems and crises going on in the world right now.

Yes, and don't you agree this is one of them?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #582 on: August 14, 2017, 03:10:50 AM »

Politics1.com @Politics1com
VIRGINIA: GOP USSen candidate Corey Stewart issues statement on #Charlotesville which only denounces left/Dems/antifa.

Is this real life?
Yes unfortunately, he really blamed the left.

Oh Come People. This is merely a man who represents close to 50% of Virginia's Republican primary voters. Clearly just a fringe extremist
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #583 on: August 14, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »

u ok?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #584 on: August 14, 2017, 10:31:24 AM »

Jesus Christ. I've been very occupied this entire weekend and just now read about this. Sanchez you are about to really disgrace yourself in this thread aren't you?

Not so "reformed" a white supremacist, are we?

They never reform, they just try to hide it better. If it was 50 years ago he would probably be well on his way to grand dragon.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #585 on: August 14, 2017, 11:25:10 AM »

I only read about this during my morning coffee (boyz golf weekend all weekend).

Here is what I get from this:

1) Asshole Nazi's protesting - but as far as I can tell it was initially non-violent
2) Counter-protestors show up
3) Young lady tragically gets killed by Hitler lover (who was apparently some rogue nazi)
4) Trump is the guy in the wrong.

They should have charged this punk with first degree murder, not second, and we should send him to visit Ole Sparky instead of this back and forth political nonsense all over my news feeds.  Let's punish the killer.

5) Hate speech is protected (sucks but it's true)
6) Terry McCauliffe is a douchebag panderer.

RIP to the young woman and the VSP Troopers who were killed patrolling the event.  Very sad. Sad
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #586 on: August 14, 2017, 11:38:37 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/14/investing/merck-ceo-trump-charlottesville/index.html[/quote]
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #587 on: August 14, 2017, 11:40:49 AM »

One thing that is of note: most alt-lite types like myself are repudiating the word "alt-right." The Nazis have clearly coopted the term. Expect to hear the term "new right."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #588 on: August 14, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »

Trump's finally starting to handle this well judging by the statement.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #589 on: August 14, 2017, 11:45:04 AM »

Trump is just bad at this job.

I mean I know he is clueless, but you would think he would get the optics of this correct and he manages to ****  that up.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #590 on: August 14, 2017, 11:45:48 AM »

lol.

The bar is so low with this guy.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #591 on: August 14, 2017, 11:56:00 AM »

He still felt the need to brag about the economy at the beginning of the speech and talking about things he "said many times before. It was barely better than nothing.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #592 on: August 14, 2017, 12:02:37 PM »

He still felt the need to brag about the economy at the beginning of the speech and talking about things he "said many times before. It was barely better than nothing.

He's a failure of a president, not surprising he was a failure of a candidate too.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #593 on: August 14, 2017, 12:12:29 PM »

A terrorist attack by white-nationalist Nazis takes place on American soil, and the president is to address the entire nation about this brutal attack in Charlottesville.

So the president starts this important topic to the American people by bragging about economic issues ?
WTF is that !!
Am I the only one going nuts over this sh*t ?
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #594 on: August 14, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »

While the "alt-left" was busy protesting the literal Nazis marching in Charlottesville, all Neera did was tweet.

Ridiculous.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #595 on: August 14, 2017, 12:38:31 PM »

Pence on @MSNBC just now: "I truly believe under President's Trump leadership, we'll continue to see more unity in America."

Cool story, bro.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #596 on: August 14, 2017, 02:25:32 PM »

Per CNN :
Nancy Pelosi calls on Trump to fire Steve Bannon.

In the wake of the Charlottesville violence, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called on Trump to fire his chief strategist Steve Bannon, calling him "an alt-right white supremacist sympathizer."

"If the President is sincere about rejecting white supremacists, he should remove all doubt by firing Steve Bannon and the other alt-right white supremacist sympathizers in the White House," she said in a statement.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #597 on: August 14, 2017, 02:41:08 PM »

Per CNN :

In the wake of the Charlottesville violence, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called on Trump to fire his chief strategist Steve Bannon, calling him "an alt-right white supremacist sympathizer."

"If the President is sincere about rejecting white supremacists, he should remove all doubt by firing Steve Bannon and the other alt-right white supremacist sympathizers in the White House," she said in a statement.

If he was thinking of firing him, he probably won't now.  He's not giving Pelosi any credit for his ouster.  When will she just go away.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #598 on: August 14, 2017, 03:01:24 PM »

Per CNN :

If he was thinking of firing him, he probably won't now.  He's not giving Pelosi any credit for his ouster.  When will she just go away.

I think that's kind of her calculus. She knows Trump has no room to maneuver on issues of race when Bannon is in his White House, just as he has no room on Russian issues. If Bannon stays, she can pin any piece of voting restriction legislation, immigration standards, or really anything pertaining to race as being the brainchild of Bannon. If Trump does fire Bannon, she can take credit and make it look like she's the Chad to Trump's virgin.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #599 on: August 14, 2017, 03:07:34 PM »
« Edited: August 14, 2017, 03:12:13 PM by Great Again IV: The Perpetuation of Obamacare »

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/346490-cnn-trump-insisted-on-putting-economic-remarks-at-top-of

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/trump-speech-monday-charlottesville/index.html

Boy, this man has issues. Any psychiatrist could literally get rich by treating Donald Trump.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies