Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:40:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41102 times)
TheLeftwardTide
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2017, 01:22:29 PM »

I understand that Antifa sucks, but where are they when you need them?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »

I go to take a shower and this happens? Jesus Christ. Maybe I was wrong about these torch bearing fatasses being a threat after all.
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2017, 01:26:16 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2017, 01:29:52 PM by Helsinkian »

Video of the car incident: https://twitter.com/severin_jahn/status/896431893394206720

Edit: another view makes it clear it's no accident: https://twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2017, 01:31:26 PM »

Sure, sure. And those Oath Keepers with assault weapons just roaming around the streets? All hell would break loose if a group of black people decided to show up like that. Stop trying to trivialize this.
This golum's always been a c*nt
Wouldn't be surprised if he's there as we speak.
Careful. You don't wanna get your posts moderated for "personal attacks". Criticism of Sanchez, Santander, and other report monkey snowflakes is quickly removed.
I don't report posts unless they advocate violence (Evergreen, etc), and the mods can confirm this. I think the reason your posts disappear has to do with the fact that you suck.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2017, 01:33:04 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2017, 01:35:25 PM by The Saint »

I guess this thread has devolved into elementary school name calling and attacks.... How sad.

Anyway....

Why is the media even reporting this? All this is doing is giving them media attention which is what they want.
This. That's what I said before. I guess now it's bigger news since the state is in a state of emergency, but before it happened, it was stupid to report it. And people didn't really report them before these past two years.

Because BLM protests were given wall-to-wall coverage and associated with the Democratic Party. Why not return the favor and give the douchebags wall to wall coverage and associate the movement with the Republican Party?
Because the party isn't defending these idiots?

The party, from Trump to the House Republicans to the Senate Republicans, are condemning the hate and bigotry of the white supremacists.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2017, 01:34:34 PM »

Sure, sure. And those Oath Keepers with assault weapons just roaming around the streets? All hell would break loose if a group of black people decided to show up like that. Stop trying to trivialize this.
No, I don't feel like being brutalized by your side.

The irony lol after that video
Do I have to post video of the Scalise shooting to prove that both sides literally do it or can we move on?
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2017, 01:36:52 PM »

I guess this thread has devolved into elementary school name calling and attacks.... How sad.

Anyway....

Why is the media even reporting this? All this is doing is giving them media attention which is what they want.
This. That's what I said before. I guess now it's bigger news since the state is in a state of emergency, but before it happened, it was stupid to report it. And people didn't really report them before these past two years.

Because BLM protests were given wall-to-wall coverage and associated with the Democratic Party. Why not return the favor and give the douchebags wall to wall coverage and associate the movement with the Republican Party?

They'll gladly take their votes though and only give a limp-dick response to it. Notice how Trump's tweet came hours after everyone else's and didn't even address the alt-righters, but rather just "everyone"
He condemned it. But that's never enough. The house condemned too, but that's probably never enough.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2017, 01:38:35 PM »

Anyway....

I hope you don't equate those two movements with each other in terms of how bad they are.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2017, 01:40:57 PM »

Do I have to post video of the Scalise shooting to prove that both sides literally do it or can we move on?
What about all of the beating that Nazis have been doing throughout the day?  Or the murders by racists of Black men and women?  One side is soaked in blood right now, and it's definitely not mine.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2017, 01:41:41 PM »

Except there's nothing wrong with violence against organized fascists. Dialogue with those neo-Nazis is a waste of time; all they know is violence, so the left should respond in their language.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2017, 01:43:41 PM »

Here's a pic of Richard Spencer being maced and arrested

TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2017, 01:44:52 PM »

Didn't even know he was here, but this is obviously good news! If only we could arrest more violent far-right and far-left citizens
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2017, 01:45:32 PM »

Internet rumors say it was a black driver in false flag attack. Any possibility, or obvious alt-right lie?

Too early to speculate either way, tbh.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2017, 01:45:39 PM »

Internet rumors say it was a black driver in false flag attack. Any possibility, or obvious alt-right lie?
Alt-rightists, or neo-Nazis, are serial liars. They shouldn't be trusted. We should only believe that if a credible source confirms it.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2017, 01:46:15 PM »

Anyway....

They'll gladly take their votes though and only give a limp-dick response to it. Notice how Trump's tweet came hours after everyone else's and didn't even address the alt-righters, but rather just "everyone"

Yup.

They want it both ways.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2017, 01:46:41 PM »

It doesn't matter who drove the car. That person should be arrested and tried.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2017, 01:47:00 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2017, 01:49:11 PM by The Mooch! »

Didn't even know he was here, but this is obviously good news! If only we could arrest more violent far-right and far-left citizens
He needs to be charged with incitement. Blood is on his hands.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2017, 01:47:33 PM »

Anyway....

Yup.

They want it both ways.

No they don't. Those racist a**holes should walk themselves the f*** out of politics.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »

It doesn't matter who drove the car. That person should be arrested and tried.

Obviously, but your party will never shut it up about it if it was a liberal driving. Alt-righters would bring it up for decades as their final "proof" of how violent and untrustworthy the Left/minorities are. I mean, just look at how often they still blather about how the Left wants to burn them all to death after that one dubious incident in NC.
Every party has violent supporters and "my party" has already condemned this multiple times
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2017, 01:53:27 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2017, 01:55:25 PM by Gass3268 »

The fact that Bannon, Gorka, and others are still employed by this White House means that they at least implicitly support what is going on in Charlottesville.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2017, 01:53:59 PM »

Anyway....

Yup.

They want it both ways.

No they don't. Those racist a**holes should walk themselves the f*** out of politics.

lol....keep believing that.

They want their votes which is why elected R's have been so vague in their statements.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2017, 01:54:14 PM »

Unbelievable. These nazi groups need to be shut down.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »

Anyway....

Yup.

They want it both ways.

They want their votes which is why elected R's have been so vague in their statements.
Roll Eyes
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2017, 01:55:54 PM »

Good News!

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2017, 01:58:02 PM »

Anyway....

Yup.

They want it both ways.

Roll Eyes

It is the truth, but continue to stay in denial about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies