Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:09:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41338 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: August 12, 2017, 03:19:37 PM »

Everything bad is Trump's fault and every speech by Trump is the worst one ever. Like any other day on Atlas. Reminds me why I seldom post here anymore.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:23:11 PM »

Everything bad is Trump's fault and every speech by Trump is the worst one ever. Like any other day on Atlas. Reminds me why I seldom post here anymore.

STFU.

This speech was god awful and you know it.
I actually thought it was a very good speech, full of love and aiming at unity.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 03:25:37 PM »

Sorry to enter your little echo chamber, sweeties.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 03:26:35 PM »

Sorry to enter your little echo chamber, sweeties.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
lol

I don't even know who you are...?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 03:37:18 PM »

I don't sympathize with the car driver at all. He ought to be locked up for life.

This incident is not, however, a validation of the leftist worldview.
Exactly this.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 04:30:26 PM »

The left seems to be hysterically obsessed with Trump, who condemned the hatred and bigotry espoused.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 04:39:42 PM »

Trump may as well say he supports the neo-Nazi thugs.
He condemned them, but don't let facts get in the way of your strongly held opinion...
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »

Some of the DSA protestors were undoubtedly supporters of crazy and hateful stuff like "reparations" and abolishing the police/prisons. The hate, bigotry and discord that tears apart the U.S. doesn't just come from one side (and yes, the organization behind the alt-right demonstration was absolutely deplorable too, but that goes without saying). People who don't see this are willingly blind and can't blame Trump for it; this issue long preceded Trump, as he himself alluded to.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 04:52:37 PM »

Far-right hooligans across the country should be brought to heel. Law and order.
Again, when the left stops cracking skulls and shooting congresscritters I'll be a bit more concerned about the right.
Far-right animals deserve it.
Framed, excellent example of why it is truly "many sides" doing it. Thanks!
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 05:05:24 PM »

In other news, /pol/ "identified" the driver as Joel Vangheluwe and used various photos of him in artsy outfits as a way to prove "he's not one of us lmao, just another leftist"
belgians...
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 05:20:38 PM »

Some of the DSA protestors were undoubtedly supporters of crazy and hateful stuff like "reparations" and abolishing the police/prisons. The hate, bigotry and discord that tears apart the U.S. doesn't just come from one side (and yes, the organization behind the alt-right demonstration was absolutely deplorable too, but that goes without saying). People who don't see this are willingly blind and can't blame Trump for it; this issue long preceded Trump, as he himself alluded to.
Wanting compensation for trillions of hours of unpaid labor and the continued economic oppression post slavery is hateful? Oh.
If you don't see how "reparations" are racist and hateful, you're very much part of the problem.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »

The left seems to be hysterically obsessed with Trump, who condemned the hatred and bigotry espoused.

Obsessed ?
Do you mean like when the right was hysterically obsessed with Hillary's emails ?
Yes, good comparison!
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 05:40:06 PM »

Extremely normal person behaivour to come into a thread about white supremacists and start yelling about people wanting reparations.
Yeah. I'm SURE David isn't at all racist. That's definitely the first thought I had!
And I should care about your opinion because...?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 05:42:18 PM »

Extremely normal person behaivour to come into a thread about white supremacists and start yelling about people wanting reparations.

Yeah. I'm SURE David isn't at all racist. That's definitely the first thought I had!
Oh I know David is a racist from every time he talks about Palestinians. This is just the first time I've seen him nuzzle so close to actual white supremacy.
Because saying "reparations" -- payments from white people to black people based on race -- are racist = white supremacy? Atlas Leftists are getting more deranged by the minute.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 05:43:04 PM »

Oh I know David is a racist from every time he talks about Palestinians. This is just the first time I've seen him nuzzle so close to actual white supremacy.

It's pretty ironic considering all the antisemitism on display from the side he's excusing.
I'm excusing what exactly...?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »

Because saying "reparations" -- payments from white people to black people based on race -- are racist = white supremacy? Atlas Leftists are getting more deranged by the minute.

How did reparations even come up in this thread?
I mentioned them as an example of why Trump is right when he says that the hatred and racism comes from multiple sides.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 05:48:33 PM »

DSA support BDS and are just as vile as -- and more dangerous than -- the organizers of the rally. Which doesn't excuse the latter group at all, btw.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 05:51:41 PM »

I don't necessarily support the reparations from DE to IL but there is obviously a clear difference between actual perpetrators and their contemporaries paying money to actual victims on the one hand and people paying for the crimes of some of their forefathers to people who were never enslaved on the other hand. It goes without saying that I don't think post-1945 Germans should be required to pay any reparations to IL.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 05:53:20 PM »

David, you don't live in America and you have zero understanding of our racial history from your perch in the Low Countries. Stay in your own lane and stop hijacking this thread.
Triggered again? Do we get another rant about brown Jews from you now?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 06:13:37 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2017, 06:15:45 PM by DavidB. »

DSA support BDS and are just as vile as -- and more dangerous than -- the organizers of the rally. Which doesn't excuse the latter group at all, btw.

Supporting a nonviolent, voluntary boycott of Israel is worse than a neo-Nazi, White Supremacist rally that resulted in one of its participants employing an ISIS terrorist tactic to kill 1 person and injure over 20 others. You are a true piece of work.

Its the post that sums up DavidB. Incredibly misguided, unable to see the irony of defending neo-Nazis by pointing the figure at the BDS movement for anti-semitism.
I abhor neo-Nazis and am defending absolutely nobody -- but perhaps your post, in turn, exemplifies that your reading capabilities are just as poor as your understanding of Dutch politics? Would be a rather sad conclusion...

How the hell are they more dangerous?
Well, they will soon be in power.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 06:21:13 PM »

Do you really stand by your posts that these two groups (one of which wants you dead and the other of which will die for you) are equally bad?
Both want me dead and none will die for me. I absolutely think both are equally bad and also think those on the left are more dangerous than those on the right (but only due to the fact that they are politically stronger).
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 06:24:36 PM »

How the hell are they more dangerous?
Well, they will soon be in power.
DSA are soon going in power? Uh, what?
In 2020 some left-wing Dem will win the presidency.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 06:33:52 PM »

David, you don't live in America and you have zero understanding of our racial history from your perch in the Low Countries. Stay in your own lane and stop hijacking this thread.
Triggered again? Do we get another rant about brown Jews from you now?
Dude, you're twisting yourself into knots because you aren't even willing to unequivocally criticize literal NAZIS.
Yes I am, and I have?

So...American leftists want Bernie Sanders dead?
If he was a proud, open Jew they would.
This.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 06:41:52 PM »

You sincerely think that people don't know Bernie Sanders, from Brooklyn, who frequently cites his identity, is Jewish? Are you kidding me?
He's everything but a proud Jew, though -- every proud Jew is a Zionist. Sanders is as proud a Jew as Ana "Young Turk" Kasparian is a proud Armenian. I'm not exactly the only Jew viewing it this way.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »

u ok?
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies