Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:10:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41903 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 12, 2017, 06:26:13 PM »

Sad news.  It's innapropriate.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 06:31:33 PM »

So...American leftists want Bernie Sanders dead?

If he was a proud, open Jew they would.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »

Wow, in just one photo, this picture captured everything trump is defending.
Looking at the image from left to right, you have a white-nationalist holding a Confederate flag, a KKK member in his red clown suit and a fascist doing the "Sieg Heil" Hitler salute.
I'm ready to vomit.

PS: What does the white star flag represent ? The one the KKK clown is holding ?

The police are doing an amazing job.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 06:44:22 PM »

You sincerely think that people don't know Bernie Sanders, from Brooklyn, who frequently cites his identity, is Jewish? Are you kidding me?
He's everything but a proud Jew, though -- every proud Jew is a Zionist. Sanders is as proud a Jew as Ana "Young Turk" Kasparian is a proud Armenian. I'm not exactly the only Jew viewing it this way.

Then the majority of American Jews are not "proud Jews", since just about all I've met don't really care at all either way about Zionism or Israel.

You clearly don't know many.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 06:48:31 PM »

It looks like Trump is going to have to do more saber rattling at North Korea & Co. if he's hoping to bring his poll numbers back up after this.....  Tongue

This will have approximately 0 effect on National polling.  I hadnt even heard of it til i got on here.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 11:33:23 AM »

There are so many real problems and crises going on in the world right now.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 11:59:39 AM »

Accuracy comes second to buzzwords and feel good slogans. ^
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 12:08:51 PM »

To die over exercising your political rights of free speech is so sad.  The government needs to crack down on these radical right wing militas.  Round them up now.  They disgust me.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 12:13:06 PM »

To die over exercising your political rights of free speech is so sad.  The government needs to crack down on these radical right wing militas.  Round them up now.  They disgust me.

We can't...Trump and the GOP eliminated all funding for stopping homegrown right wing terrorist groups

I'm sure it was all just a coincidence tho

There are plenty of available tools for law enforcement to use.

Gitmo is still open.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 03:03:17 PM »

Meanwhile, this happened in Germany ...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wow.  Big if True.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 07:00:41 PM »

Will the government crack down on Black Bloc and Black Panthers too? Because they disgust me as much as the right wing militias?

It's not one or the other.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 08:42:07 PM »

Kos of DailyKos had a similar tweet.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
https://twitter.com/markos/status/896747477428314112

Economic anxiety that DSA members like a certain recently diseased 32 year old woman would care about?

Okay, who cares about Kos when we have LITERAL ACTUAL NEO-NAZIS to defeat. Like honestly, why even mention him? Stop making this all about you and feeling persecuted by other members of the left you don't care for. This is bigger than you. I mean this in a general sense of all your posts here, not just this particular one.

But Neera Tanden said it's "the alt left" at fault.
Who cares about Neera Tanden? I don't even know who she is. I know who Kos is, but I don't really care what he says.

What I care about is progressives, mainstream liberals, and moderates coming together to fight NAZIS.

Too late, your side decided to use the death of a progressive to go after progressives.

Kind of like what you did to Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies