Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:07:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41288 times)
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« on: August 12, 2017, 07:29:12 PM »

This thread is almost as much as a cluster as the actual protests
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 08:54:43 PM »

Wish Marco Rubio was president if it was destined we'd have a Republican in 2017
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 11:42:03 PM »

Domestic terrorists need to experience the full force of Federal Law Enforcement....

We have at least one person murdered at the hands of a Terrorist in the streets of Virginia.....

The terrorist used the same technique utilized by ISIS sympathizers in France and the UK within the past few short months....

Why is this not considered immediately to be an act of domestic terrorism?

Let's face it---- this was a reunification White Supremacist rally that pulled together various factions and splinter organizations of what is frequently an Extremist Movement that includes all types of various organizations and political formations....

2,000 Nazi Storm Troopers marching through the streets of a Liberal college town in Virginia, and now murder and mass attempted murder was committed.

If the Feds won't shut down these bastards, then unfortunately, we will need to address them using alternative means....

Not only should the individual identified be charged under Federal Terrorist Laws, but all organizations and individuals that he was associated with, should be having their front doors kicked in by armed law enforcement officers.... All computers and financial records should be seized for any of these Terrorist organizations that this person was connected with.

There is always a trail of money when it comes to Terrorist organizations, and it's time that the Feds do the right thing, and consider this a domestic terrorist incident, and go after the "handlers".

If this were a lone wolf ISIS deal, we would be dealing with a terrorist incident the same way that I propose.

What are we waiting for---- the next Oklahoma City???

I liked this.... until I saw the antifa logo .-.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 10:14:10 AM »

Domestic terrorists need to experience the full force of Federal Law Enforcement....

We have at least one person murdered at the hands of a Terrorist in the streets of Virginia.....

The terrorist used the same technique utilized by ISIS sympathizers in France and the UK within the past few short months....

Why is this not considered immediately to be an act of domestic terrorism?

Let's face it---- this was a reunification White Supremacist rally that pulled together various factions and splinter organizations of what is frequently an Extremist Movement that includes all types of various organizations and political formations....

2,000 Nazi Storm Troopers marching through the streets of a Liberal college town in Virginia, and now murder and mass attempted murder was committed.

If the Feds won't shut down these bastards, then unfortunately, we will need to address them using alternative means....

Not only should the individual identified be charged under Federal Terrorist Laws, but all organizations and individuals that he was associated with, should be having their front doors kicked in by armed law enforcement officers.... All computers and financial records should be seized for any of these Terrorist organizations that this person was connected with.

There is always a trail of money when it comes to Terrorist organizations, and it's time that the Feds do the right thing, and consider this a domestic terrorist incident, and go after the "handlers".

If this were a lone wolf ISIS deal, we would be dealing with a terrorist incident the same way that I propose.

What are we waiting for---- the next Oklahoma City???

I liked this.... until I saw the antifa logo .-.

Sorry Irritable... got my nose busted in during an Anti KKK demonstration back when I was a kid in the early '90s in Indiana....

Seeing the multiple murders (Direct and indirect including one Antifa demonstrator and two Cops that died at the hands of these thugs) made me pull up an old black and red flag from back in the days....

Reality is that these guys marching behind their riot shields, are the same people that are basically the foot soldiers of a well known half-dozen White Supremacist activists that have been around for decades, including a few well known names that I am aware of from compounds in West Virginia and Nebraska....

Sure, the Antifa flag might be a bit provocative, but we need to remember which organizations are actually committing murder and bombings against Jews, Racial Minorities, Leftist organizations, etc....

The thugs marching in Charlottesville are being bankrolled and supported by the same organizations and dudes that created a reign of terror in the West Coast in the '80s, including murders of Jewish radio personalities, African immigrants, etc....

When I was 15 in small town Oregon we had to literally fight off these Nazi Punks, using any means necessary.

We defeated the American Front in Oregon in the late '80s/ early '90s to the point where they no longer exist in Oregon.... I am not ashamed to fly an Antifa flag on this day, against the same bastards that fired bullets through my Sister's Jewish Community Center in Eugene at the time.

My apologies if the flag was offensive, but having seen first hand the violence that these organizations commit, the false dichotomy and moral equivalency argument rings hollow to my ears....

The organizations that centralized their demonstration in Virgina are domestic terrorist organizations, and somehow the media and social media obsession is about "extremist counter protesters?Huh"  

Meanwhile we now have two cops dead, as well as an individual murdered by the Terrorists....

If you are that worried about a Black and Red flag, maybe you need to take a look at some of the flags the Nazis were carrying at their demonstration....

I mean I'm not offended by flags, and I am ethnically Jewish myself (my dads side of the family is historically Jewish). Antifa is a group of cowards for the same reason why the KKK is a group of cowards; they don't have the guts to show their faces when they commit illegal acts.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 10:50:05 AM »

Now excuse me while the GOP goes back to suppressing minority voting
Wow, you're one strong partisan hack.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 12:20:45 PM »

The general sentiment is pretty good but that's still a stupid writing full of bad examples and inaccuracies. This part made me cringe:

"There is no travel ban on them because of their religion."

There isn't for anybody. It could've been accurate and just as relevant changing "religion" to "national origin" so why not do that?
That and the burning churches/oppression of white Christians part. He forgot about the fervent anti-Catholicism that lasted for centuries, and guess who helped pioneer it? The KKK.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 03:01:27 PM »

Meanwhile, this happened in Germany ...

You must be logged in to read this quote.
In fairness, that's not comparable to driving a car into a group of people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies