Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:48:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41284 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 12, 2017, 11:12:28 PM »
« edited: August 13, 2017, 01:34:53 PM by NOVA Green »

Domestic terrorists need to experience the full force of Federal Law Enforcement....

We have at least one person murdered at the hands of a Terrorist in the streets of Virginia.....

The terrorist used the same technique utilized by ISIS sympathizers in France and the UK within the past few short months....

Why is this not considered immediately to be an act of domestic terrorism?

Let's face it---- this was a reunification White Supremacist rally that pulled together various factions and splinter organizations of what is frequently an Extremist Movement that includes all types of various organizations and political formations....

2,000 Nazi Storm Troopers marching through the streets of a Liberal college town in Virginia, and now murder and mass attempted murder was committed.

If the Feds won't shut down these bastards, then unfortunately, we will need to address them using alternative means....

Not only should the individual identified be charged under Federal Terrorist Laws, but all organizations and individuals that he was associated with, should be having their front doors kicked in by armed law enforcement officers.... All computers and financial records should be seized for any of these Terrorist organizations that this person was connected with.

There is always a trail of money when it comes to Terrorist organizations, and it's time that the Feds do the right thing, and consider this a domestic terrorist incident, and go after the "handlers".

If this were a lone wolf ISIS deal, we would be dealing with a terrorist incident the same way that I propose.

What are we waiting for---- the next Oklahoma City???

NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 07:21:04 PM »

Some have criticized atheists because of the evils that some Communists have done. Is it fair to blame all atheists?

Not sure where you are coming from with that....

We have once again a terrorist assault committed at the hands of White Supremacists in the US....

Last time I checked Atheists and Communists aren't murdering people in the streets of America.

Maybe I am misinterpreting your point, but honestly it really sounds almost like an apology for the Neo-Nazi and White Supremacist murder, not to mention the daily physical assaults, burning down houses of worship and the like, that are currently being committed by these same political organizations and individuals....
Yes, you are missing the point. My point was that violence isn't just committed by any one group. ISIS is violent. Obviously I am referring to Communists leaders like Stalin etc and not anything going on in the US. The point is that you can't blame a whole group of people for what some of the people in the group do. You can't blame all Christians for what the KKK does. You can't blame Sanders for the shooting by just one of his supporters. etc

I agree 100% with the bolded statements.... you can't blame Black Lives Matter because one mentally ill individual went on a Mass Murder expedition of cops in Dallas Texas....

The murder in Portland Oregon at the hands of a mentally ill individual targeting Muslim-Americans, was not an incident directly connected to White Supremacist political formations and organizations.

Still, for some odd reason, domestic terrorist assaults committed by the Extreme-Right generally don't receive the same level of concern or attention, as domestic terrorist incidents committed by Muslim-Americans.

The whole false "moral equivalency" between "Leftist Demonstrators" and Nazi/Fascist/ White Supremacist Scum, is a bunk argument....

I am not saying that is your position at all, but this is what I was expecting to be the talking points on Sunday, after I posted last night.

Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to see leading Republicans condemn this for what it was, an act of domestic terrorism.

Apparently even Jeff Sessions is supposedly looking into this, although I have very serious doubts that the Trump Administration is really taking the threat of Domestic Terrorism committed by White Supremacist organization seriously....

It wasn't until Oklahoma City, that the Feds started to really focus on the extremist elements within the Militia Movement....

Even then, how many individuals not directly connected to the biggest Terrorist incident in the US (until 9/11), actually faced any criminal sanctions?

My fundamental point is that instead of dancing around and debating about "Free Speech for Fascists" we go directly after political formations that are actively engaged in murder and physical violence against anyone that stands in their way, or happens to be from one of their ethnic/religious/political communities targeted for elimination.

We need to treat the Extremist racists movements in the US, the same way that Germany does....

These political organizations on the Extreme Right know what they are doing..... I can publish a list of some six names of individuals that have been bankrolling most of these organizations.

The Storm Troopers on the street are their foot soldiers.... these Men funding the organizations have been in the trenches of the movement for decades.

In the age of the internet, they "reinvented" or "rebranded" their movement, but the same small cast of characters are behind the driving wheel.

We know who they are, we know where they live, we know the extent of their support and how and why they chose to make Charlottesville VA ground zero to build their Fascist Empire.

As I said, the Feds need to hit hard against the top level individuals associated with these movements immediately.... their movement can and always will find new foot soldiers to fill in the void, including the terrorist responsible for an attempted mass murder in VA. The head of the snake needs to be cut off, rather than just limiting it to a particular individual or "street soldier" in their movement.

NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 08:47:42 PM »

White nationalist groups are already full of undercover FBI agents, as they should be.

At the same time, being a member of an organized White nationalist group actually makes someone less likely to commit violence. The groups, who don't want to get banned, act as a moderating force.

Most white supremacist terrorism is carried out by lone wolfs and/or without sanction from organized white supremacist groups.

Mortimer--- to quote "The Big Lebowski", you are out of your element Donny.

The KKK was totally infiltrated by FBI agents, with an estimated 25% of the members of the pro Klan rally in Greensboro NC being Government agents or informants.

It didn't stop them from murdering four people in broad daylight back in 1979....

Additionally, all of the murders were acquitted by all White Juries, despite two trials!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre

Mortimer, can you please take your White Supremacist apologies elsewhere, so no-one around here gives an eff about your opinions on this subject in particular and many others as well?

The whole concept about how the "White Supremacist Movement is so infiltrated by Feds that they can't carry out Terrorist actions" argument is quite frankly BS.

The Neo-Nazi compound in Oklahoma where McVeigh spent a week before murdering hundreds of Americans in cold blood, was also allegedly infiltrated by Government informants.

No individual associated with that compound has yet served time nor been charged with Federal Terrorist related items associated with the worst case of domestic terrorism in the history of the US.

Your whole concept regarding the "Feds infiltration of the Extremist Right" is bogus, since if the extent of infiltration was anything close to what you are suggesting, these terrorist organizations would have been shut down decades ago, with the heads of the snake serving decades in Federal Supermax prisons for all sorts of major Felony charges.

It's well past time the Feds do their job, and cut the head off the snake before we see another 200 dead in the type of assault Al Qaeda could only dream of having the operational capacity to deliver, just like these same ass hats did back in the early '90s.

Their movement is for real.... they aren't playing games.... they are preparing to fulfill the apocalyptic vision based upon their favorite fan fiction book "The Turner Diaries", which is pretty much a Bible to these people.

Mortimer--- I really don't give an eff about what you think, but am simply posting this to expose your BS and give some other members of the Forum a little bit of backstory about this movement, that we've been fighting for decades.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »

To die over exercising your political rights of free speech is so sad.  The government needs to crack down on these radical right wing militas.  Round them up now.  They disgust me.

Will the government crack down on Black Bloc and Black Panthers too? Because they disgust me as much as the right wing militias?

I rarelt

We have reached PEAK BOTH SIDES DO IT.
Peak Bronz.

I rarely agree with Sanchez on most political items, but here there is a rare case of agreement.

Honestly, it's actually pretty cool and refreshing to see all types of political avatars pretty much in 100% agreement on the issue of a Domestic Terrorist Murder committed by Neo-Nazis in the streets of Virginia....

If Colonel Sanchez is on our side, then we definitely have the Fascists quaking in their virtual boots and running for cover, even in the dark corners of the Internet and their 4Chan secret virtual lounges....

OT... but I spent 30 minutes earlier today watching a "live" web-feed from one of the Fascists covertly trying to cover the "Press Conference" of the Nazi organizer....

Apparently these people are convinced that Charlottesville was just a giant trap where they were led into the "Lion's Den" of Antifas and Cops that were all on the same side....

I wonder how many of these young alt-right Nazis will show up again in a few months the next time these organizations try to mobilize 2,000 to march through the streets of this town?

There are many ways to shut these people down, other than through self-defense style tactics, and something tells me that even if the Feds don't go hardcore on the Terrorists and Terrorist sympathizers, the Commonwealth of Virginia will.

Honestly I would much rather have the Government do its job dealing with these people, rather than having to fight them back in the streets of our communities.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 02:32:56 AM »

YesYoureRacist has identified the guy in the white (light-colored) shirt in the front row (center-right) in the image above, as Cvjetanovic, 20, a student at the University of Nevada in Reno.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wow.
This young dude has one messed-up brain. There is so much wrong in his statement above, that I don't know where to start.

General Robert E Lee was defending the Confederacy because of the South's insistence with keeping slavery alive. Lee fought to continue the practice of white people owning black slaves. Yet this guy says he wants to just "honor and respect what he stood for during his time."

Am I missing something here ? What kind of logic is this ?

Anyone have a link to the dude's FB account?

PAC-12 Football Season is heating up, and I would imagine that UNLV doesn't want to be associated with this a**hole, and most likely he has violated other student Code of Conduct policies in the past few years locally...

Time to name and shame the Nazis, instead of fighting them on the Streets of America.... We are now the majority, and although "Free Speech" is technically legal that even including the Snakes at the head of the Movement, it will likely make life much more uncomfortably for those "new alt.right" Nazis/Fascists marking through the streets of Virginia with torches calling for a new Modern Day Holocaust in America based upon their faded copy of "The Turner Diaries" that they bought off of Amazon.Com for $2.99 + Free Shipping.

We can't expect the Feds to do s**t anymore, since apparently the modern day definition of terrorism only involves individuals that have either pledged allegiance to US identified Terrorist organizations, or are "providing material support" for same organizations.

Apparently in the mind of the current President, Domestic Terrorism does not exist, despite the opinions and attitudes of leading Democrats and Republicans alike....

The current Administration is "Blind in the Right Eye" (Old saying that I heard living in Germany back in the early '90s).... What does it say where I have to agree the Sessions is actually somewhat doing his job on Domestic Terrorism, but not the current PUSA?
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 04:18:31 AM »

So.... not sure if any of y'all posting have actually lived in a region/State targeted by these organizations in order to expand their fantasy dream of a White Supremacist Homeland....

I have made multiple posts on this very thread, of which I deleted almost all, since the most recent incident of White Supremacist terrorist violence.

The reason that I did so, was that my reactions were triggered by an emotional based response, and not connected with my personal experience growing up in a Region targeted by that movement.

1.) In the 1980s key bankers and political propaganda distributors of the Neo-Nazi movement started to aggressively target the Pac NW, from Seattle to SF, and all the way East to places in the Inland Empire of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.

Their logic was because at that time the population was so overwhelmingly "White" that this would be their natural homeland and base to establish their "Race War" based upon the despicable narrative of "The Turner Diaries".

2.) Their message was generally not well received in the Cities of Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco. Generally Punk Rockers in these Cities were "Peace Punkers", although some of my HS friends were Skinhead Punks, they were Anti-Racist Skins that would wear Bomber jackets with American Flag patches, and frequently various types of ARA patches.

3.) Their supporters were mainly imported from other regions of the Country, combined with some local recruits they were able to achieve by latching onto the "Lumpen" elements of the various communities.

4.) Although White Aryan Resistance (WAR) was perhaps the most infamous of these Nazi formations that established a significant base of support in the PacNW, because of the murder of an African Immigrant at the hands of Nazi-Skins in Portland back in '87, they were actually much less influential as an overall organization than many others.

5.) Still, there were battles in the streets of Portland, Salem, and Eugene (And others) between "Nazi Punks" and "Anarchists" between '86 and '91, because of the extremely physically aggressive and violent nature of what we were seeing in our local communities. We had no choice....

6.) The American Front took over from WAR, as the biggest player in the Neo-Nazi movement in the PacNW. Based out of SF, they established cells and "lieutenants" in every Medium Sized City between Seattle and SF as part of a deliberate strategic and tactical plan.

I inadvertently met their main Lieutenant for the Mid-Valley Part of Oregon when I was 16, not realizing what he was.

Within six months of their expansion, they had a posse of a dozen "storm-troopers" in the small town of 50k where I lived, with identical combat boots and patches laced up with the correct shoelaces (Anyone who understands the Nazi Punk subculture knows what I am talking about).

Next thing you know, local coffee shops, bars, and other social gathering places known for having a higher concentration of Gays, Leftists, etc are starting to hire private security guards to protect their customers from verbal intimidation. Meanwhile, there is an epidemic of interracial couples tires getting slashed, windows smashed, racist graffiti, etc....

7.) After a six month reign of terror they were chased off... the same cell was tied to an organization in the sister City of Corvallis, the Blue Collar Manufacturing City of Albany.... Over 1,000 residents in a town of ~40k at that time, showed up to turn their backs on the Nazis.

8.) Salem--- they faced a harsher sentence.... A few blocks from the State Capitol one of their key Lieutenants was shot dead in a public park. I don't believe the murder has ever been solved.... according to some accounts the a**hole approached some Latino dude in the Park and started threatening him.... Other conspiracy accounts say he was murdered by other members of the AF because of factional rivalries and lack of success in recruiting Pacific Northwest Whites to join their Aryan Revolution.... who knows???

9.) Eugene--- So, the major Neo-Nazi organization having been beat back in their attempts to recruit in the Mid-Valley try to retreat to a "Big City" in Southern Oregon. They are living in a handful of "compounds", because of their communalistic based social structure, is basically a small number of houses and apartments.

Then they shot up a synagogue.... even though it was at night people could easily have died at that hands of these Terrorists.... These thugs were well know to members of the local community.

Law Enforcement wasn't doing anything initially....

So, about two dozen Anarchist punks with baseball bats showed up to tell them to leave town at their major "compound"....  this was recounted from someone that had personal knowledge of the incident.

They left town ASAP, and then a few months later several of them were arrested and charged with various Felony Hate Crime charges under Oregon Revised Statute....

10.) We fought back against these thugs in the late '80s/ early '90s because they were coming into our communities. Assaulting people that we knew. Creating a climate of fear and intimidation in our bars and coffee shops. Trying to intimidate Ethnic minorities to flee as part of their Racist vision of their idealistic White Homeland.

11.) Right after the Nazi terrorist assault in Charlottesville I posted a Black & Red flag, that reminded me of the struggles that we had to go through to clear these scum off the streets of Oregon. I pulled it shortly, recognizing that it might be considering excessively provocative at the time, and undermine the fundamental point that I was trying to make.

12.) If the Trump Administration and Federal Law Enforcement won't deal with these Terrorists and Terrorist supporters, there are many that will use a wide variety of tactics "By All Means Necessary" to ensure that White Supremacists do not become a dominant force in any City, County, nor State of the United States of America,,,,

NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 04:50:06 PM »

I guess the General Sherman monuments are next on the list,  eh?

Well, he was a white supremacist when as a Louisiana resident in 1860 he wrote “All the congresses on earth can’t make the negro anything else than what he is; he must be subject to the white man".

I can hear the bulldozers and cranes in the distance.  RIP.

Yeah--- the statues aren't the fundamental issue. The main forces making them the fundamental issue has actually been the White Supremacist movement trying to use the "statues" as a recruiting platform to brainwash another wave of followers, especially in the former States of the Old Confederacy where most of these are located...

That being said, many of these statues were placed, dedicated and "blessed" by local Governments in the South during the Second Wave of the KKK (1910-1925), which not accidentally was a period of mass lynchings in the region as part of of the pivotal period in the establishment of Jim Crow laws in the Deep South, which was essentially a codification of White Supremacist rule in the Deep South Post-Reconstruction....

These statues for the most part weren't "dedicated" by local residents at the time of the Civil War mourning their relatives that died in one of the most brutal wars ever in American Military History, not to mention that Highest % of Americans ever to die in a foreign conflict (Well exceeding the % of Americans that died during WW II where we lost over half a Million Patriots fighting against Nazism, Fascism, and Japanese styled Fascism in Asia....

The statues were placed precisely to reinforce White Supremacist rule in the Deep South.... a reign of terror and legal discrimination that lasted until the Civil Rights Voting Act was signed into law, although various Presidents both Democrats and Republicans over the previous 3 decades had been trying to deal with the monstrosity of legalized racist governmental policies in the South.

Months ago, I was talking about the very subject of these statues with my Wife, and brought up something that I saw about how this was dealt with in many parts of Central/Eastern Europe in the Post Communist era....

What did the Hungarians do with all of these statues erected by the Soviet Union and the Hungarian Communist Party after the wall fell? They carefully removed the statues, by the hundreds, and relocated them in an outdoor park/museum on the West side of Budapest over the Danube River.

One can stroll through at a leisurely pace and take some time looking at the various individual statues and read the plaques and displays posted by the Museum curators in order to understand the social, political, historical, and cultural relevance of artistic content in a totalitarian era.

That is exactly IMHO what should be done with these various statues, specifically those that were dedicated during the 2nd Wave of White Supremacist rule in the Deep South, where it many cases it was not unusual for local residents to possibly be able to view a lynching and a statue dedication in the same day, both with a creepy carnival atmosphere involved.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies