Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:40:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41377 times)
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« on: August 12, 2017, 03:05:43 PM »

Everytime I think Trump cant get any lower, he one ups himself.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:26:03 PM »

Sorry to enter your little echo chamber, sweeties.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 06:58:16 PM »

You sincerely think that people don't know Bernie Sanders, from Brooklyn, who frequently cites his identity, is Jewish? Are you kidding me?
He's everything but a proud Jew, though -- every proud Jew is a Zionist. Sanders is as proud a Jew as Ana "Young Turk" Kasparian is a proud Armenian. I'm not exactly the only Jew viewing it this way.

Then the majority of American Jews are not "proud Jews", since just about all I've met don't really care at all either way about Zionism or Israel.

Uhm...

I assure you, many many Jews care deeply about Israel. Also, a huge majority of american Jews support a Palestinian state.  Most polls of Jewish Americans also back up my point.

That being said, support for Israel =/= Zionism. They are not mutually exclusive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies