Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:08:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41246 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: August 12, 2017, 11:04:30 PM »

You sincerely think that people don't know Bernie Sanders, from Brooklyn, who frequently cites his identity, is Jewish? Are you kidding me?
He's everything but a proud Jew, though -- every proud Jew is a Zionist. Sanders is as proud a Jew as Ana "Young Turk" Kasparian is a proud Armenian. I'm not exactly the only Jew viewing it this way.

He voted to spend $225 million of US taxpayer dollars on system for Israel's Iron Dome system that they use to avoid taking any damage when they decide to massacre Palestinians. But he isn't hardline Israel first enough for you. Sad!
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 10:17:14 PM »

Neera Tanden is a pathetic woman who is a scamster making money off the DNC. While she is sitting on her keyboard trying to act tough, DSA, Bernicrats are on the street protesting, resisting, in townhalls, calling Congressmen, in marches - From everything to protecting Obmacare to fighting for Single Payer to protesting racism & white supremacy. She should be out there helping them not making stupid comments.

The woman, who was a DSA member & a huge Berniecrat died. Neera Tanden is irrelevant & useless. How on earth do you think Kamala Harris or Cory Booker or Joe Biden will stop Bernie in 2020? This has been a never ending campaign from 2015 & there will be 5 years of angst & passion among Berniecrats in 2020. You guys have no freaking idea how much they are motivated for it.

You all will bend the knee like good children!

Jesus, man. This is like near fascistic rhetoric.

Neera Tandan called for Tulsi Gabbard to be primaried because she dares oppose arming Syrian jihadists. Her "ideas conference" didn't invite any Berniecrats.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 02:04:49 AM »

While the "alt-left" was busy protesting the literal Nazis marching in Charlottesville, all Neera did was tweet.

Ridiculous.

Kos of DailyKos had a similar tweet.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
https://twitter.com/markos/status/896747477428314112

Economic anxiety that DSA members like a certain recently diseased 32 year old woman would care about?

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 03:22:00 AM »

Economic anxiety that DSA members like a certain recently diseased 32 year old woman would care about?

Okay, who cares about Kos when we have LITERAL ACTUAL NEO-NAZIS to defeat. Like honestly, why even mention him? Stop making this all about you and feeling persecuted by other members of the left you don't care for. This is bigger than you. I mean this in a general sense of all your posts here, not just this particular one.

But Neera Tanden said it's "the alt left" at fault.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:55 PM »

Okay, who cares about Kos when we have LITERAL ACTUAL NEO-NAZIS to defeat. Like honestly, why even mention him? Stop making this all about you and feeling persecuted by other members of the left you don't care for. This is bigger than you. I mean this in a general sense of all your posts here, not just this particular one.

But Neera Tanden said it's "the alt left" at fault.
Who cares about Neera Tanden? I don't even know who she is. I know who Kos is, but I don't really care what he says.

What I care about is progressives, mainstream liberals, and moderates coming together to fight NAZIS.

Too late, your side decided to use the death of a progressive to go after progressives.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 04:36:03 AM »

I guess the General Sherman monuments are next on the list,  eh?

Well, he was a white supremacist when as a Louisiana resident in 1860 he wrote “All the congresses on earth can’t make the negro anything else than what he is; he must be subject to the white man".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies