Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:22:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41309 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 12, 2017, 06:22:41 PM »

Far-right hooligans across the country should be brought to heel. Law and order.
Again, when the left stops cracking skulls and shooting congresscritters I'll be a bit more concerned about the right.
Far-right animals deserve it.
Framed, excellent example of why it is truly "many sides" doing it. Thanks!

Somehow I can't see you taking this BS line of both sides are equally at fault the next time something happens in the Middle East.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 10:52:41 PM »

You sincerely think that people don't know Bernie Sanders, from Brooklyn, who frequently cites his identity, is Jewish? Are you kidding me?
He's everything but a proud Jew, though -- every proud Jew is a Zionist. Sanders is as proud a Jew as Ana "Young Turk" Kasparian is a proud Armenian. I'm not exactly the only Jew viewing it this way.
...really? You're going to go there?
Anyone familiar with David's posting history would not be surprised he went there.  His views on Israel likely shape his views on Trump.  Since Trump is willing to give the Zionists a free hand, I doubt he can do wrong as far as David is concerned.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 06:00:05 PM »

Boy, this man has issues. Any psychiatrist could literally get rich by treating Donald Trump.

Hope you don't mind, but your comment was hidden under your post.
We need to give it the attention it deserves.

Given Trump's tendencies to slow-pay, half-pay, and no-pay, I doubt a psychiatrist could get rich treating Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies