Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:40:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 41342 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: August 12, 2017, 01:59:15 PM »

My grandfather shot fascists. Smart man.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 02:02:46 PM »

Nice reporting my post Sprouts. Twice.

What have you got against my grandfather shooting fascists?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 02:16:26 PM »

I reported it once. And the fact that saying violence is good is disgusting? Pretty obvious to me.

I'd love for all who gathered at the original rally to be locked up, but I'm not calling for a battlefield against our own people

I have no idea what you're talking about. What have you got against my grandfather shooting fascists? He tried to get to Spain to shoot them before it was cool. His nephew sabotaged Rolls Royce engines he helped build because fascist Pinochet was using them in bombers. Some of them blew up. He got a medal from the democratic Chilean government for it. My family have a proud history of killing fascists Cheesy
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 02:25:16 PM »

I reported it once. And the fact that saying violence is good is disgusting? Pretty obvious to me.

I'd love for all who gathered at the original rally to be locked up, but I'm not calling for a battlefield against our own people

I have no idea what you're talking about. What have you got against my grandfather shooting fascists? He tried to get to Spain to shoot them before it was cool. His nephew sabotaged Rolls Royce engines he helped build because fascist Pinochet was using them in bombers. Some of them blew up. He got a medal from the democratic Chilean government for it. My family have a proud history of killing fascists Cheesy

Your family sounds awesome. We need more folks like your grandfather today.

Sprouts reported this too. Apparently for encouraging insurrection.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 02:32:12 PM »

Your family sounds awesome. We need more folks like your grandfather today.

Sprouts reported this too. Apparently for encouraging insurrection.

Yes, I did! Wasn't Kalwejt forced to take a timeout for doing this to averroes Smiley I'll play "victim" if it means taking out the worst one on the moderation staff!

My head will be held high if I do. Trust me Smiley

No Pasaran!
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 03:09:53 PM »

Yeah, today was the ultimate low point in Donald Trump's presidency.

It's a low point in US history to be honest.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 04:06:11 AM »

You're painfully boring.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies